cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay India selling most of the products made in China.. Be careful friends

breddeppa
Community Member
Ebay India is selling most of the products, which are made in China.. Be careful friends.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

So what is wrong with them. Most products made in China are great barring a few. Where do you think Ebay sellers should get them Japan or Germany, can you afford to pay for such products!!!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

kkvelu
Community Member
Hello mumbaimall, yesterday I received Philips CD sound machine from delhimall, again manufactured in China. On opening the pkg I found that (1) main power cord is not enclosed. (2) Battery is 6X1.5V R14/UM2/C which is a non-standard battery in India but available plenty in China. Hope you Know the mktg strategy? (3) Quality of the product is much inferior to Delhi products. Is it a sensible thing for Philips to end up with such outsourcing? The reality is China is good in toy making. In fact most products originating from China are worst barring few. If you are not accepting it now, as a seller.....certainly you will accept it later as a consumer.........
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

yes most of the products are made in china as the labour are much cheaper and they are made under the supervision of the company so there is nothing wrong in made in china products only thing it should be from the reputed company .. if the same products would be made in japan or germany will cost thrice or four times the price and only few can afford to but that..
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

So what? Even the branded phone you are using or the laptop you are using is probably made in china. There is nothing wrong with made in china. There are all qualities of products made in china. You are probably one of those who would buy the cheapest option, without even bothering to check the sellers reputation and then cry that you got a low quality product. Remember, you get what you pay for....and this is not just the product, but also the service from the seller.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

hi ,
on ebay we sell products made in china / japan / taiwan / india ,if apple made iphone in japan then it will cost them 70k per piece ,,some other sites are selling made in china product with made in japan tags ,i dont want to name them , i check people are not satisfy who buy from other sites who cheated peoples ,

breddeppa please shop online on ebay ,for secure shopping , ebay price is always low and quilty is best
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

prabhjot85
Community Member
I think "made in china" he means to say duplicates of the product.

eBay anyways is not a Brand/Seller. Its a community of buyers/sellers. So, you're not trading with eBay here but with the individual seller who can obviously sell fake products to make some money (and look competitive in the market).

There is an old saying "If Its too good to be true probably it is".

Do your research, read reviews about seller, call up seller to verify and then finally add Item to your cart.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply