cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had purchased iBall Andi4.7g Cobalt (3G) with iBall Rocky Headphone with Mic"

I had purchased iBall Andi4.7g Cobalt (3G) with iBall Rocky Headphone with Mic" from Ebay. It is very sad to report that my order was cancelled as the seller didn't ship the item in time. My mistake that even after reading too many negative feedbacks for Ebay on internet I had confirmed the order. 

There is no check on the sellers. Same seller is selling the same item with different prices & that too with high difference. That is the reason whenever someone orders the item with less price they simply dont ship the item. But during this money of the customer get blocked for 15 days.

I want to mention here that someone places order to receive the desired item & not the refund of money after getting circulated for 15 days without any interest. & if this purpose is not solved they waht is the use of the store whether it is online or physical.

I will not be able to trust anymore on ebay even if the prices are very low as compared to other stores & this is only a gimmic to woo the customers.

I am sure that you dont care whatever the feedback is. I have left the negative feedback for the above item which simply rejected by you site. That means there is no place for customers actual feedbacks on ebay. You just need +ve feedbacks.

Regards

Prashant Dongre

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I had purchased iBall Andi4.7g Cobalt (3G) with iBall Rocky Headphone with Mic"

Prashant,

I am fellow sufferer, they have gone one step ahead (read my comment)

They have this fancy "Ebay Gaurantee*" - watch out for asterix (i do not what it means or where it leads). No answer/call email in last 30 days, if yo chat or call you get some cheezy replies - "don't worry your money is safe with ebay" 

New slogan - "Ebay best kept at Bay"

Message 2 of 2
latest reply