Ebay Guarentee - Is there any Guarentee ?

qslkarthik
Community Member
Dear Ebay Support Team,

I have raised this claim(59198) almost a month back and followed up more than 5 - 6 times by calling your so-called "customer support" phone number. I never got any answer or response from the claims adjuster despite having spent more than 5 hours on call with your various so-called "customer support executives".

After all these attempts and yet to hear from your team on the feedback you received from the seller, you made me realize that there is no Guarentee in buying in Ebay as suggested by your so-called "Ebay Guarentee Program".

While calling your Customer Support executives, everytime they told i will get a call back from the claim adjuster and i really believed it, only to realize that it is just a way to keep the customer away.

I really got fed up following you on updates on this claim and decided its better to leave it.

I understand that you generate a lot of revenue from your sellers, so its natural that you support your sellers rather than buyers. But to be frank i have to tell you there are lot of emerging e-tailers who takes good care of their customers than you.

Because of your attitude in this claim i may lose some 600 rupees, but you really lost the trust of a customer.

Regards,
Karthik D
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

drcs451985
Community Member
Thanks for your sharing Karthik. My case also same. I filed claim (60370) for 26700/- and no replay as it is your case. No response and no support from "customer support executives". I submitted all the documents to my layer to file a case I will update the case# sooon.

There is no "Ebay Guarentee Program". They don't know what the value of a customer.

Please spread this to every body who you know. I already started doing this by posting in my company internal community sites and through forwarded emails. Be aware of eBay.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

rojeshp
Community Member
Dear All,

I do agree with this, you will not recive any gurantee from ebay. My claim (58999) was closed in my favour and not processed the refund. Ebay will support only to seller. So rather raising claim and wasteing time better speak to buyer and try to sort out, any how ebay is not going to do anything in your favour.
Better dont buy from ebay.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

jhatpatweb
Community Member
Case was closed without any solution or email.. any guess why?
Sep 30, 2011 10:42 AM
Hi,

I had bought one item on ebay. which had some problem and after that I opened a case on ebay. DisputeID=326832225

After few days I saw the case was closed without any proper answer or resolution.

Can I know why did this happened??
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

qslkarthik
Community Member
This is the worst customer service i ever experienced. Now i am directly dealing with the seller to replace the item, its been around 50 days since i bought this item and more than a month since i created a claim. I never got a call from the Claims Adjuster(Mr. Deependra) and they promptly closed the claim without consulting me.

Great way to lose customers Ebay !
Message 5 of 5
latest reply