Ebay Guaranteee closed due to MISCOMMUNICATION

I had opened a claim id 776849 on December 1, 2014.  I received a reply on December 7, 2014  (6 DAYS LATER) asking for photographs of the item under question.  The photographs were posted to the registered email id  on December 9, 2014 at 1118 hrs.  After that the only email I received from ebay was on December 14, 2014 asking to send the photographs again.  Again on December 14, 2014 at 1721 hrs. and 1722 hrs I sent the photographs again along with a preceding email.  Till December 19, 2014, there was no reply from the claims dept.  Yesterday, December 20, 2014 I received an email saying that my "claim is closed".  Is it not unprofessional of the claims dept to just shut a claim down due to they not being able to view the message (when in actuality the message has been sent for which I have proof on my id).  In reply to their email I requested them to give a call back but due to reasons unknown, I did not receive any call.  Finally I called up the customer service on December 21, 2014 afternoon and spoke to Mr. *** from the claims dept.  He FLATLY REFUSED to acknowledge receiving the emails containing the photographs.  Is it supposed to indicate that I am lying for an amount of just Rs.1,366/-.  Please note - I am NOT IN A HABIT OF LYING OR IN A HABIT OF **bleep**  !!!!  The condition of the item is genuinely pathetic !!!!  Kindly note photos of the item will be posted on request. 

Whoever the person concerned is - please intervene and sort out the issue asap.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0