cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay Guarantee is just a fake and Ebay seems to be cheating customers

swyyftsol
Community Member

I purchased Foldable Wardrobe with missing parts and bad quality. I raised claim for refund. I got a call from ebay customer service saying the claim was rejected as Quality is not a part of ebay claim. So you agree that you sell bad quality stuff and never to trust ebay for Quality. She did not address anything about the missing parts.  I always trusted Amazon and planned to purchase it through Amazon. I wanted to see if ebay can be trusted and got my answer. Ebay guarantee seems to be for sellers and not for buyers. I am glad I got cheated for a small amount and am never ever going to trust ebay and post the same on my Blogs and forums.

Regards,

A very dissatisfied customer,

Fahd

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay Guarantee is just a fake and Ebay seems to be cheating customers

Me too friend. I am waiting for 2 weeks even after it is approved!!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I too agree, Ebay Guarantee is for advertisement only.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ska004
Community Member

I am in the same boat with you. My amount is big one. it is more than Rs.29k. I submitted claim on 1-Sep-2015 and thereafter

I contacting the ebay customer service to know the status of my refund, almost every using the contact us via email, chat, phone

call. No less than 10 communication has been made. Every contact is replied via message that our team will call you 24-48 hours.

I do not when will that '24-48 hours' will give them time to call. Reading lots of complaints on different consumer complaint site, I

apprehend, I am perhaps going lose my amount. During all these 12 days and till the 13th day, I have no time to call me and refund

my money.

I am however to wait till 20-Sep-2015, the last of  20 days when the ebay Guarantee is to refund my money.

With this message, I want to keep internet complaint community to observe outcome till 20th Sep 2015.

It is not now complaint, but a preliminary information for all sufferer concerned in the name of ebay Guarantee.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes, true, this is 2nd time I trusted them and even after promising me to refund the full amount, they simply closed the call in their site mentioning the the claim is rejected.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply