Ebay Fraud

These Guys stated that we shop on ebay and these guys will give us a gift i was supposed to receive Philips headphones 19000 through gift redemption which i still have not got it on sending multiple emails and try to reach them on the Phone the phones do not connect.

You guys are fraud hence i am updating this also on facebook and twitter to let the world know of the kind of fraud you guys are running
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Ebay Fraud

so seema how many days or years do you need to get back just for me know that i am not dead and long gone for you to ship the gift to my grave
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

so where is my gift
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

film_noir_fan
Community Member
orandagoldfish50,

You probably should have contacted ebay directly through Call, Chat or Email Us links in Customer support instead of posting your personal complaint and email in a public forum. You would have received a faster response.

It's obvious some ebay staff will answer here but this is not the place for direct ebay communication. This is a place for members to ask questions and receive answers from other members.

Additionally, there is always the close your account option if you are not satisfied with ebay.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

pankaj4209211
Community Member
hi friends ,
i hv also suffer with wrong commitment of ebay india
i hv purchase Qnap ts659 Pro II 6 Bay Nas for 75000 INR
Paisa Pay Id is 31098450664 & apply coupon of want it get it offer in this offer ebay claim that they send me Samsung galaxy ys 5360 mobile but they not send me anything even they not responded about my complain any one suggest to me what is better to get justice in this case consumer forum or police complain under cyber crime category
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

bablu2334
Community Member
Yes u r right EBAY is FRAUD,
they are disconnecting my call also, they given commitment to return the money, but they are not doing,
my complent number is 99905
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
@ orandagoldfish50

you can do what ever you like but you cannot bring the ebay reputation down due to your lack of communication, patience etc.

eBay is not a fraud and never be in future. you seem to be depressed and arrogant too. i am sure by now you had received your gifts and enjoying them.
be polite on public forms like this.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Ebay Fraud

i made a purchase and i regret it now yet again i am being fooled again by this site and the seller on the website

Product :SanDisk SSD PLUS 2.5" 480GB SATA III Internal SSD (SDSSDA-480G-G25)

Seller : onlyssd
Item number:322154652028

PaisaPay ID:42960746335
Claim Id:2122025

I made a purchase of this product on 29th June after making payment i messaged the seller to ship the product which he acknowldged that he would This seller acknowledged that he will ship the product within 24 hrs from 29th june but failed to do so even after 4th July and hence a claim was raised against him on 4th july and it was closed by ebay cs team stating seller should be given more time even after providing more time now the system has in intiated a refund which i will get only after 3 working days so from 29th june it is almost 15 days by which i will recieve my credit i want to know as penalty of interest what actions are taken by ebay for such a seller who is wasting time of the customer 

Message 17 of 17
latest reply