cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBay fees deducted from bank, not reflecting in eBay.

Hi,
I have tried to contact eBay customer support through email twice and once over chat, only thin I received back is an automated acknowledgement of issue.

I made a payment using ICICI online transfer on 2nd May of Rs. 1144.20. Which did not reflect in eBay for some reason at that time. Then I paid the fees using my credit card which was reflected there quickly. Now the problem is the money has been deducted from my ICICI bank account too.

So its like I have paid twice. once using credit card and once using online transfer BUT eBay is only showing payment received only once. I should have had the credit of additional Rs 1144.20 .

The details of my online transfer is as follow:

Biller: EBAY INDIA PVT. LTD. PAISAPAY-BAAZEE SELLER C/O BAAZEE.COM INDIA PVT. LTD 462 S B MARG, LOWER PAREL - 400 013
Consumer Details 0 Payment Details
Payment Id 222787719
Amount (Rs) INR 1,144.20
Date of Payment 02/05/2011
Debit Account *******844
Payment Status Success

Payment Remarks ebayApril2011

I have verified with my bank and they have verified that the payment indeed has been made successfully to eBay.

Can you please have a look at it as my payment to eBay has gone missing and I am not feeling too happy about it
either.

I will have to seriously give second thoughts about using eBay if I loose all my profits like this.

I want answers NOW..
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is a Common issue. Some times the payment will be debited form your A/c and the status of the Transaction will not be completed.

Your money is safe,and commonly the amount will be Credited to your A/c Back with in 7 days
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks Jaywebs for your reply, its been over 15 days. Bank says amount has been sent to the biller and eBay not responding to my emails or chats.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Issue has been resolved. I think eBay finally found my missing payment and posted it in my account.

Thanks eBay.

Regards,
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I paid ebay seller fee Rs 31400 on 21th May via HDFC bank account.

Narration 135945013
ref. No 521222530
Amount Rs 31400
amount deducted from my HDFC bank account but my ebay account not reflect yet.
Please help this is very large amount for me.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply