cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY Plese start your own clearing house for buyers cheque and DD

dear ebay. if possible plz think about starting a clearing house for buyers payment cheque and dd. this way buyer can send cheque/dd in favor of ebay.in and ebay can clear this payment in behalf of its vendors. this way buyer will also feel free to send the payment . ebay can credit the amount in vendors a/c after clearing of such payments. i know its very difficult and may take time but we should discuss on this matter too

ebay is a rocking . indias #1 website and it should be more stronger in compritive to others
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
I dont understand - why would you want eBay to take their margin in between on what is a rather simple transaction between you and the buyer? eBay already provides a cover (as least theoretically) on cheque transactions.
I have an ICICI and a SBI account and just ask buyers to deposit a cheque in my favor in either bank's branch nearby to them - never had a problem so far + buyer's are also saved from the cost and effort to courier their cheques.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I am a Seller. However, I feel that there is a need to offer the Buyer a wide variety of Payment modes. The Buyer must feel comfortable with his choice of payment instrument. Therefore, I think it is a good idea to have eBay accept cheque and DD on our behalf.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

nagaraju999
Community Member
yuytuyu
Message 4 of 4
latest reply