cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY : KYC . Holds my money and does not process KYC

mediahome.in
Community Member
A mail to submit KYC was sent to US , on the very same day we emailed the same to them. Called their call center 2 times and they even confirmed the receipt now they say all Remittances are on hold. This is very unethical and inefficient on the part of ebay.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: EBAY : KYC . Holds my money and does not process KYC

Hi,

With respect to the email recieved to me dated 13-05-2014 , my PaisaPay remittance has been kept on hold while my KYC compliance has been successfully completed.

Could you please tell me the reason for the same as soon as possible and please activate my PaisaPay account.

Waiting for your response.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hi my id is alif.coinsandcurrencies, i sent documents for kyc verification on saturday but still no reply from paisapay and i also sent mail to ebay but no response, i am worried so much because my 21000 has been blocked in paisapay, plz help me
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Please help me frinde
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

lali.attr
Community Member
Dear sir .Maine blackberry z10 1680 ki display ebay le thi nd wo mare pho m chli nhi nd maine use retun kr diya is date 24/07/17 but mare Rs.1680 abhi tk mujhe nhi mile h.ye sbse khrab site h ebay nd mare paise vapis nhi kiye is seller ne nd mera mob.no bhi blacklist m dal diya is seller ne is seller ne mujhe bhut presan kr diya h.m kisi or no.se cal krta hu to mari cal atnd nhi krta h ye seller.plz i request m for ebay se mare 1680 Rs. Dilwa do
Message 14 of 14
latest reply