Auto Refund of Paisapay

mumbaistores
Community Member
Hello Sellers,

Sometimes it happens that you are not able to ship a particular product to a customer due to out of stock inventory. In such cases if you dont provide shipping details the paisapay is refunded back.

I would like to ask sellers / ebay to update whether on automatic refund the FVF is credited back to me or not. I dont see an option to raise a mutual closure form.

Appreciate if indraneel or some experience seller provide insignts on this.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Auto Refund of Paisapay

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello mumbaistores.

In case you dont have stock of the item when the buyers pays through paisapay,the refund automatically gets initialized.But the FVF would not get credited back soon.It would take weeks for the FVF to get credited back to the account.Atleast 3 weeks,so keep your items in good sounding stock condition so as to avoid delays in receiving FVF's.

Hope the doubt has being cleared.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Auto Refund of Paisapay

mumbaistores
Community Member
Hello Rahulji,

Thanks for your kind reply. However appreciate if you can let me know if i need to do something for FVF or Ebay's system will take care of it automatically.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Auto Refund of Paisapay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello mumbaistores,

It takes a couple of days for FVF credit to be given for Auto refunds and manual refunds initiated by the seller. This is a manual process and hence credits are given on a periodical basis.

Refunds approved between 1 – 15th of the month will be credited within 10 working days of 15th & Refunds approved between 16 – last day of the month will be credited within 10 working days of last day of month.

For Auto refunds we have necessary reports and tools to ensure that no FVF credit is missed out. However you may always contact our Customer Support in case you have a discrepancy and we will be happy to resolve the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Auto Refund of Paisapay

mumbaistores
Community Member
Thank you Indraneel for the detail response. I guess a lot of sellers would be benefiting by this response.

THanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Auto Refund of Paisapay

Plz resend my product
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Auto Refund of Paisapay

lali.attr
Community Member
Dear sir .Maine blackberry z10 1680 ki display ebay le thi nd wo mare pho m chli nhi nd maine use retun kr diya is date 24/07/17 but mare Rs.1680 abhi tk mujhe nhi mile h.ye sbse khrab site h ebay nd mare paise vapis nhi kiye is seller ne nd mera mob.no bhi blacklist m dal diya is seller ne is seller ne mujhe bhut presan kr diya h.m kisi or no.se cal krta hu to mari cal atnd nhi krta h ye seller.plz i request m for ebay se mare 1680 Rs. Dilwa do
Message 7 of 7
latest reply