Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

************** EBAY, DSR AND BUYERS ARE KILLING SELLERS *******************

technocrats.solutions
Community Member

Dear Sir

I am suffereing alot due to some reasons while selling on Ebay. I am not able to find some strong solutions for these problems.

Pl look into the issue and suggest some solutions.

1. Buyers do not understand the product and leave a neutral feedback.

2. Buyers books the order from village and when courior not reached he initiates refund. Seller lost both the courior charges and DSR ratings.

3. Buyer dislikes the item and initiates a refund, re ask for refund and blackmails for negetive feedback.

4. Buyers some time cheats the sellers and says that parcel received empty. And there is no solution for this issue due to no tieups between ebay anc courior companies.

5. Paisapay takes time to process refunds. Why dont they process it immediately when a seller wants to give refund to maintain his good terms with sellers. Why dont they allow sellers to settle it outside Paisapay and take it as a policy violation. AFter all a seller is also doing this to retain his faith on ebay.

6. DSR :- When buyers are free to recreate his account with another id so why dont ebay support sellers. Why they have given the dangerous arms like DSR rating with which they are killing sellers. When Ebay.in is not so professional to resolve its shortcomings then why there is a standard rating limit has been put for sellers and not only this, their control is given toi buyers who merely can create accounts and just give a poor ratings to a seller.

This is the main issue which I want to elaborate. Let ebay put a poll with rating system from 1 to 10. Polling by both the sellers and the buyers, do ebay think that it will get 90% or 95%. i definetly can say that it will not achieve more than 55% or 60%. its the criteria in india where a buyer wants maximum for paying minimum.

Ebay should 1st understand these things and should also uplift its standdard upto ebay.com level and then should talk about DSR ratings.

when ebay.in is not good enough to such a high ratings then why they block low DSR sellers.

A buyer is free to create another account and just give ZERO rating if he didnot like the product.

WHAT IS THIS BOSS?

7. Seller should be provided facility to clear their negetive feedbacks just by explaining it to the ebay. because buyers are sometime so rude and sometime not feel it important to receive the calls or call back to resolve a issue.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
I also think that ebay dont think that their business is also running due to sellers. they just keep on satisfying buyers. Thats the reason why the sellers are looking for personal websites or joing another websites to start their business.
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

binaryatlantiz
Community Member
The points raised by you brother make sense in every angle.

I also want you to know that you are not alone, There are thousands of us who have suffered losses due to ebay.

There was a point of time when i had to close down my online business for a short period.

The whole thing is that ebay has become a too big organisation to handle and hence not matter what appeal you make in this forum it is bound to fall on deaf ears.

Its not just ratings even the community court proceedings is a big scam. There is no voting going on there.

The customer care calls you once from one of their millions of numbers and if you are unable to take the call, they refund your money to the buyer without informing you.

Inact ebay has become a place where buyers can literally get free products. The procedure is as follows:
1. Buy product
2. Make Payment
3. Receive Item
4. Claim for Refund
5. Get money back
6. Finally dont ship the product back
7. eBay turns its back on the issue
8. Hurray ! Buyer gets a free product.
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

mahindar2011
Community Member
I want windows 7 serial urgently please.....
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

lcradealz2011
Community Member
You guys are wasting your time. Do you think sellers would have not highlighted this issue in past. What ebay only bothers is buyer and do hell with sellers.

There lot of verification for seller why not or buyers just think on it.

Any tom dick and harry can come register and leave a feedback and got ruining your business. You cannot got to ebay CS because they lack process knowledege. \
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
i feel that while as sellers we have all the reasons to feel the way we are, but eventually and in the long term we sellers have no identity without the buyers.
buyers in india are very particular. in the face of that, ebay still have to attract them and also ward off competition.
buyers can run away to another competition much more easily than sellers.
e commerce is still in infancy. the buyer expereince needs to be EXcellent so that their confidence grows and it spreads with word of mouth which will eventially help us.
all in all, we sellers need to keep reinventing ourselves to keep buyers happy and take things in stride.
if we were so dissatisfied and not making money, we would not have been here at the first place.
so lets stop cribbing and see what best can be done to keep improving our performances
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
One more point updated ......

Dear Sir

I am suffereing alot due to some reasons while selling on Ebay. I am not able to find some strong solutions for these problems.

Pl look into the issue and suggest some solutions.

1. Buyers do not understand the product and leave a neutral feedback.

2. Buyers books the order from village and when courior not reached he initiates refund. Seller lost both the courior charges and DSR ratings.

3. Buyer dislikes the item and initiates a refund, re ask for refund and blackmails for negetive feedback.

4. Buyers some time cheats the sellers and says that parcel received empty. And there is no solution for this issue due to no tieups between ebay anc courior companies.

5. Paisapay takes time to process refunds. Why dont they process it immediately when a seller wants to give refund to maintain his good terms with sellers. Why dont they allow sellers to settle it outside Paisapay and take it as a policy violation. AFter all a seller is also doing this to retain his faith on ebay.

6. DSR :- When buyers are free to recreate his account with another id so why dont ebay support sellers. Why they have given the dangerous arms like DSR rating with which they are killing sellers. When Ebay.in is not so professional to resolve its shortcomings then why there is a standard rating limit has been put for sellers and not only this, their control is given toi buyers who merely can create accounts and just give a poor ratings to a seller.

This is the main issue which I want to elaborate. Let ebay put a poll with rating system from 1 to 10. Polling by both the sellers and the buyers, do ebay think that it will get 90% or 95%. i definetly can say that it will not achieve more than 55% or 60%. its the criteria in india where a buyer wants maximum for paying minimum.

Ebay should 1st understand these things and should also uplift its standdard upto ebay.com level and then should talk about DSR ratings.

when ebay.in is not good enough to such a high ratings then why they block low DSR sellers.

A buyer is free to create another account and just give ZERO rating if he didnot like the product.

WHAT IS THIS BOSS?

7. Seller should be provided facility to clear their negetive feedbacks just by explaining it to the ebay. because buyers are sometime so rude and sometime not feel it important to receive the calls or call back to resolve a issue.

8. Unjustified panelty on refunds--- Sometimes a buyer from remote areas buys a product. The product is shipped but comes back due to no service in that area. In such cases the poor sellers have to bear the losses in courior charges and the panelty which ebay puts on him.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
@jasmine

i agree with you
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
CAUTION TO CHEATING SELLERS AS WELL AS THEIR SUPPORTING "eBay"

Now-a-days there are so many EXCELLENT/VERY GENUINE ONLINE SHOPPING PORTALS available in India.

Gone were the days of eBay and it's cheating sellers and BITTER EXPERIENCES.

The Day will come to close eBay and it's cheating sellers.

ALL INDIAN BUYERS ARE SHIFTING FROM eBay TO THE INDIAN ONLINE SHOPPING PORTALS FOR PLEASANT/ORIGINAL TASTE OF ONLINE SHOPPING.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

jasvarmm
Community Member
till today i also believed that the sellers are telling truth always ....
now i received a parcel --- order for a pendrive--- and packet contain only the order statement.....

now what do u think....
Message 10 of 27
latest reply