Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

************** EBAY, DSR AND BUYERS ARE KILLING SELLERS *******************

technocrats.solutions
Community Member

Dear Sir

I am suffereing alot due to some reasons while selling on Ebay. I am not able to find some strong solutions for these problems.

Pl look into the issue and suggest some solutions.

1. Buyers do not understand the product and leave a neutral feedback.

2. Buyers books the order from village and when courior not reached he initiates refund. Seller lost both the courior charges and DSR ratings.

3. Buyer dislikes the item and initiates a refund, re ask for refund and blackmails for negetive feedback.

4. Buyers some time cheats the sellers and says that parcel received empty. And there is no solution for this issue due to no tieups between ebay anc courior companies.

5. Paisapay takes time to process refunds. Why dont they process it immediately when a seller wants to give refund to maintain his good terms with sellers. Why dont they allow sellers to settle it outside Paisapay and take it as a policy violation. AFter all a seller is also doing this to retain his faith on ebay.

6. DSR :- When buyers are free to recreate his account with another id so why dont ebay support sellers. Why they have given the dangerous arms like DSR rating with which they are killing sellers. When Ebay.in is not so professional to resolve its shortcomings then why there is a standard rating limit has been put for sellers and not only this, their control is given toi buyers who merely can create accounts and just give a poor ratings to a seller.

This is the main issue which I want to elaborate. Let ebay put a poll with rating system from 1 to 10. Polling by both the sellers and the buyers, do ebay think that it will get 90% or 95%. i definetly can say that it will not achieve more than 55% or 60%. its the criteria in india where a buyer wants maximum for paying minimum.

Ebay should 1st understand these things and should also uplift its standdard upto ebay.com level and then should talk about DSR ratings.

when ebay.in is not good enough to such a high ratings then why they block low DSR sellers.

A buyer is free to create another account and just give ZERO rating if he didnot like the product.

WHAT IS THIS BOSS?

7. Seller should be provided facility to clear their negetive feedbacks just by explaining it to the ebay. because buyers are sometime so rude and sometime not feel it important to receive the calls or call back to resolve a issue.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

allinlatest
Community Member
Great Ebay Great Ebay Seller Jai Ho
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

allinlatest
Community Member
DSR is Best
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
DSR Rating Not Updated Since 3 months from current day...
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Recently i have shipped a product to bombay, which is not received by buyer, buyer claims for refund, i checked with DTDC for POD, POD copy received from DTDC, in POD my product is delivered to some other person also they have not taken cell phone number of receiver.

Next part is eBay comes with buyer to discuss with me regarding refund issue as they have to show that their eBay guarantee is helping buyers. what they did is they connected my call directly to buyer and they enjoyed our fight sitting aside.

I agreed to give refund to buyer, as it was a low priced item, after discussion with buyer i asked eBay, what is the guarantee it is giving to seller in this case? they answered that i have to fight with courier service to get my product/money back!!!

I listed item without any errors (no fake images or false details), i responded buyer on time, i shipped item soon i got the payment, i have shipping proof, also i have POD. Perfect but still i am the looser here...

:)
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

crack-deals
Community Member
ebay.in should take strong steps to make their level high like ebay.com and ebay.co.uk

sellers and ebay should work hand in hand

not everytime a buyer is saying truth

in cricket every ball counts, in ebay every feedback counts and hence it should be given after thinking and not for fun or to take revenge.

If the shipping charges are high then buyer should not buy and if bought then should not act like a small baby....

ebay.in should improve and TNS department should also listen to the sellers and decide on humanitarian grounds too before putting a ban on a sellers account
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

its really disappointing that ebay is only for buyers and never think about sellers in all the following cases:
- never help in feedback even buyers full mistakes but ebay high officials never want t o listen even you sell more then RS.1000000 A MONTH AND GIVES THEM MORE THEN RS.100000 COMMISSION.why why?????????????????
- never help sellers regarding the accounts why?????????????
when ever you call no response or busy or in meeting and then no respond.............
- never listen the problems of seller regarding even for listing just promising but never keeps.
my final resolution is that all sellers move together and stop selling on ebay till they listen the problems of sellers.
if you all want to support us then post your reviews.
regards
tradesparesauto
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

if ebay lesson seller so seller start send empty product and earn money from ebay... ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 27 of 27
latest reply