Dussehra Gift not received

superkings2012
Community Member
Hi,
I bought the laptop from eBay on 28-09-2011 with the gift voucher of EBAYDUSS11. It has been 2 months after I made the purchase but have not received my gift yet. Here are the details.

Paisapay Id : 30056739022
Promotion Code: EBAYDUSS11

Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 28-Sep-11. You paid the order total of Rs.30,989.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS11. Please
review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s).
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Dear vinothbaskaran,

We are checking on the status of your gift and shall get back to you with an update.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

superkings2012
Community Member
When will u give the update? I am waiting for ur response.
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

superkings2012
Community Member
Seema,
Any update?
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

Dear vinothbaskaran,

Your address is incomplete and we would need your complete address to dispatch your gift. Can you please send in your dispatch address to CS or send us an email to inpromotions@ebay.com

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 42
latest reply

superkings2012
Community Member
Seema,
What do you mean by incorrect address? I got my previous gifts and all from ebay for the same address. Now you are telling address details are incorrect. Anyway I have sent an email to inpromotions@ebay.com and you with the same address again. Lets see what are you going to reply now
Message 6 of 42
latest reply

superkings2012
Community Member
Seema,
I didn't get any reply for the e-mail. Please provide me the update
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

Dear vinothbaskaran,

Our Customer Support Executives will get in touch with you to address your concern on the free gift

Regards,
Seema
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

Dear vinothbaskaran,

Your free gift has been dispatched and here are the tracking details: 13297543416 via Blue Dart.

Regards,
Seema
Message 9 of 42
latest reply

royarghya
Community Member
My free gift is due from last August. I'm suppose to receive a Panasonic Cordless Phone, From September I'm keep calling customer care twice a month but never received the item. everytime the customer care person contact the ebay promotion dept. and tells me that I'll receive the gift within 10 days... instead of repeating the same thing, please report it to some other concerned person who can resolve this. I bought the product above the market price just because of the gift item. Now I'm feeling quite cheated ... If you think from customer's point of view then you will understand. (PaisaPay ID 29641444377) Total amount of Rs. 11,999.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code FREEDOMIN2.

user id : royarghya
Arghya Kusum Roy
Message 10 of 42
latest reply