Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelling the placed order.

Hi, I'm a new active user of the ebay.in and I think it is the best and the most secure online shopping site. But recently I found a problem that is very unfavorable problem/condition for the users/customers like me. The problem is when I placed an o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW JOIN TO EBAY FAMILY

my frist time to buy somthing and the good experience nice everithing is perfect seller is also good for shipment fast shipment by seller so thanks to ebay & seller also hope that iam being with ebay for long time for more then service from ebay THAN...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dussehra Gift not received

Hi, I bought the laptop from eBay on 28-09-2011 with the gift voucher of EBAYDUSS11. It has been 2 months after I made the purchase but have not received my gift yet. Here are the details. Paisapay Id : 30056739022 Promotion Code: EBAYDUSS11 Your Pai...

To all Ebay Sellers. Read this thread.

Hi, I think, we sellers should take an action against irresponsible buyers who leave negative feedback for all sellers. Requesting all sellers to share buyer's user id, who leave negative feedback for all ebay transactions. Let's unite! Regards

faulty gift received from ebay SR-1-6038678003

Team ebay, I have order ebay independence day (2012) gift and got it on around Nov 2012. The gift Micromax x263 mobile phone. The phone is not working properly. I lodged a compliant in dec 2012 to resolve the mobile problem. I keep on chasing for mor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ghost gift

some days back, someone from ebay rang me up and told me that i had to select from an assortment of gifts. i chose an apple ipod, but that was the last i heard from them. is this some kind of marketing gimmick?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unprofessional behavior from ebay

I book my Order of two Quantity by PaisaPay on 11-Mar-13. I got the items on 19-Mar-13. Unfortunately, one item was broken. So I filed a Claim on 19-Mar-13. I received a email on 30-Mar-13 from eBay Customer Support that: ****************************...