Duplicate & damaged item delivered

sharchari
Community Member
Sir, i have received the parcel as on 02/06/2012 but, its totally damaged and i can not workout with said item Ab-Rocket Abdominal Fitness System and you delivered said item is totally DUPLICATE as mentioned on TV and your invoice it is different by name there is tagged in the item name as AD-ROCKET not AB-ROCKET and the parts are not genuine it is duplicate. Moreover its spring, rubber roller supporter, round fiber black ring is totally damaged as i can not work out with them. Now tell me what should i do now. As per your representative talked earlier before the delivery that the item packing box is damaged if i have any objection and there i told that i have no objection with item box but the item prescribed should work properly then he assured me about the performance of item and delivered but when i got the parcel its totally damaged as i could not workout so please help me and do not deal with DUPLICATE item. You cheated me

Regards!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sharchari
Community Member
Sir, i have received the parcel as on 02/06/2012 but, its totally damaged and i can not workout with said item Ab-Rocket Abdominal Fitness System and you delivered said item is totally DUPLICATE as mentioned on TV and your invoice it is different by name there is tagged in the item name as AD-ROCKET not AB-ROCKET and the parts are not genuine it is duplicate. Moreover its spring, rubber roller supporter, round fiber black ring is totally damaged as i can not work out with them. Now tell me what should i do now. As per your representative talked earlier before the delivery that the item packing box is damaged if i have any objection and there i told that i have no objection with item box but the item prescribed should work properly then he assured me about the performance of item and delivered but when i got the parcel its totally damaged as i could not workout so please help me and do not deal with DUPLICATE item. You cheated me. I ll ever ever never deal with ebay and never suggest to any one to deal.

Regards!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

File case against the seller under E bay guaratee claim & a Dipute agaist the seller.The seller will definitely replace or refund the item.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply