Does ebay cares for its customers?

I ordered 2 mobile flip covers from ebay. A couple of things that would piss anyone who is human.

1.Shipping charge for two flip covers individually charged, despite being ordered for the same address, to be delivered at the same time, by same user. (It sucks)

2.It didn't prompt me the preference of address for delivery and took whatever the profile was created with. (not standard with e commerce sites and for heaven sake, people relocate!!!)

3.I called up customer care immediately and asked if the address of delivery can be changed, and changed it. Wrote to sellers etc.

But voila, the parcel goes to wrong address.

4.Delivery guy couldn't wait for 10 seconds there and took back the parcel not letting me figure out alternatives (if there were any)

5.None from ebay ever called or bothered to ask if the product was delivered. You have "MY" money with you, why would you care obviously.

6.Website has gone for a toss. Find the attachment. Several bugs on the website. There are several others, but only one attachement allowed (Phssss) 

---Worst, you give me 80 characters to complain or write a feedback to the sellers? How on earth can anyone tell anything in 80 characters, it is less than standard 160 SMS characters.

I won't be surprised if I hear ebay is shutting its operations. It's so pathetic. You guys piss people off again and again and again and not learn from mistakes.

Either  deliver the product or refund the money.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0