Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheated by EBAY and PAISAPAY out of EMI Option

I had purchased an Item from ebay, Sony 610e handycam.on 11th Feb 2009, paisapay id 23830360017. The seller had given the option of paying in 6EMI's and I had opted for that scheme. All my transactions were OK and I was informed also that I am being ...

EMI METHOD NOT WORKING FOR HDFC

I Have Tried Buying Through HDFC Credit Card On 6 Month EMI Scheme But Finally The Total Amount Is Being Shown As Transaction Cost. What The Hell Is Happening? Regards.Arul Prasad J.

EMI METHOD NOT WORKING FOR HDFC AND CITI BANKS

I HAVE TRIED BUYING THROUGH HDFC CREDIT CARD ON 3 MONTH EMI SCHEME BUT FINALLY THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS BEING SHOWN AS TRANSACTION COST.I HAVE CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AS I DIDNT HAVE THE FULL MONEY BUT IT SHOWED THAT THE PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.W...

Price difference between flipkart and ebay

There is a lot of difference in prices between flipkart and ebay. For example a Philips Notebook speaker costs Rs 1444 and there is no shipping charge. But the same in ebay costs Rs 2000 + Rs 100 for delivery charge. Well, this is one example I provi...

Does ebay cares for its customers?

I ordered 2 mobile flip covers from ebay. A couple of things that would piss anyone who is human. 1.Shipping charge for two flip covers individually charged, despite being ordered for the same address, to be delivered at the same time, by same user. ...

where is my refund??

Item not received...filed a refund case on the phone with an eBay rep..claim ID 903293..waited for the assured call back...no one called...where's my refund? Just track the Package whether it's delivered or not...why does this have to take so long?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unresolved claim

I have raised a claim for a faulty electric tyre inflator purchased from ebay. My claim id was ***. I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item on 13feb15 and had returned back to the selle...