cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diwali gift never came, highly dissapointed with responses...

I had opted for the Transcend 1TB Hard disk drive as part of Mega Diwali promotion free gift offer. I got a email asking me to choose a alternate gift, its been over 40 days after I choose a camera and there is no gift still.

Raised a case via calls, sent emails to customer care, not a single response as yet. Im amazed at how casual the ebay customer service team has become.

I regularly do transaction of over 50k every quarter. When the Census happened, ebay calls me to tell me that Im one of their highest purchasers in the last quarter and they needed my details for their census. Is this the way you treat your good customers ?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No replies at all to the post ? Why am I not surprised any more with the altitude of ebay India ?

Called up a agent yesterday and she shows me so much altitude as if I was a beggar asking for free gifts from ebay. Guess I should move on with life instead of talking to the customer support folks and getting insulted.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Wow, still no reply. Customer support reps, please check the status and let me know ?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please ebay folks, how long are you going to continue to ignore my emails and forum posts ?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

kamillas
Community Member
Diwali gift not received till now..
Message 5 of 5
latest reply