Discount Coupon Not working

bhaskar_djn
Community Member
Hi,
I received one promotional code coupon that says a discount of upto 2000Rs. But when i tried to use it while buying a camera, it says invalid code. What is this?
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Discount Coupon Not working

uttam13197
Community Member
yes bhaskar, same thing is happening with me.my coupon last date is 30 june.but at 29 june ,it says invalid.
i request to ebay pl ,folloup our cases.

regards,

uttam
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

sombeet
Community Member
Sam problem i also have.. my coupon code is valid untill 30th june but today on 29th it is showing the messege.. " cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria "

Why is the coupon not working.. Ebay kindly resolve the issue ASAP before the coupon expires..
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

rajeshnitk09
Community Member
Same thing is happening here I dont know whats the problem?
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

swapthika
Community Member
Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

This is the message I got when I tried to buy an item of cost 2500 ? What is happening ? Why send Invalid coupons ?
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

ksmr02
Community Member
same problem here..couldn't use the 10% off coupon when needed the most..pathetic response from ebay..,no customer care number to contact !
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

ksmr01
Community Member
yeah, even my flat 200 off coupon isn't working !!
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

samal-0123
Community Member
Same problem me.invalid coupun .why ebay sending invalid coupuns
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Sorry, the eBay coupon code cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria . Please try another coupon code or proceed to payment.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

keyusha5
Community Member
Mine too
Message 10 of 17
latest reply