Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay a complete fraud company

Worst customer care its more than 20days and the seller didn't ship the product and i m waiting for a refund.Called a number of times customer care and thay said they look into the matter and contant me.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My money isn't refunded

I purchased iPhone in last month march. Product description new item but I am received already used item. And mobile are damaged. So I want to return in March 18. Today April 6. At this time my money isn't refunded. eBay customer service not satisfie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't receive any refund

I had returned the wrong product and refund been approved on 20th march Initially they said wait till 31st march when I contacted again they says wait till 3rd April and the saga continues ...only thing remains me is how trustworthy is eBay ???!!!!SR...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regardong purchase of bluetooth head phones

hi.... i m very sorry to inform u guys ebay is one froud company selling not working products at reasonable cost ... very bad experience with ebay... one week back i took one blue tooth head phones from ebay.. it is not working and more over damed sc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regardong purchase of bluetooth head phones

hi.... i m very sorry to inform u guys ebay is one froud company selling not working products at reasonable cost ... very bad experience with ebay... one week back i took one blue tooth head phones from ebay.. it is not working and more over damed sc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Weight Charges By Bluedart Powershipment

Hi. Via Powershipment Yesterday Bluedart Pick up Boy Pick The 25 Parcel. All Our Parcel Around Under 500GM... Today We Check On Our Paisa Pay Account All 25 Parcel Charge 23.5 Kg Per Parcel. 2114.62 Rs Per Parcel For Rs 110 Product Why They Wrong Upd...

Discount Coupon Not working

Hi, I received one promotional code coupon that says a discount of upto 2000Rs. But when i tried to use it while buying a camera, it says invalid code. What is this?

worst selling experiance

I have worst selling experiance with ebay team. After selling and sending item to buyer and after more than one month passed after buyer recved the item, still ebay team has put my payment on hold...where no one had asked ebay ...no buyer complaint o...