Disappointing Experience at Ebay

Dear Ebay Team,
I dont know whats wrong with your Selling department and your authorities. I guess everybody is sleeping. I have been following your selling dept. team since 8 months for my remittance. They have been putting so many conditions as your KYC is nt complete, god damn it..Around 5-6 times I have completed that formalities and the service executive, wow they are trained to provide an answer- "Madam, Within 24 hours - 48 hours, the remittance shall be cleared. You people are freaking the hell out of me now. What rubbish is going on. Now they say bcoz of GST, Madam we can not process your remittance. I mean what nonsense are you people talking about? How does GST come in between for the seller whose remittance is as old as 8 - 12 months and who is willing to close her account because of this idiotic mismanagement going on in your company. I want my remittance to be clear within 24 hours and shut my account immediately after my payment shall be received.

I hope somebody from your authorities shall wake up and take action.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Disappointing Experience at Ebay

Instead of resolving a genuine problem faced by a seller, Ebay India selling department does not really care; in fact even they are likely doing the opposite of helping by just keeping you blocked you from selling even if you contact them multiple times and submit documents they are asking. I really feel they are good at only creating an obstacle to an honest seller from selling peacefully on Ebay instead of any real help. Ebay India selling department is actually supposed to help resolve genuine problems faced by sellers and increase selling activities on eBay. Unfortunately, looking at how they work, it seems they are there to curtail you from being able to sell peacefully and thus reduce business on ebay.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply