cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definition of Ebay Guarantee - A guarantee that you WON'T get REFUND/ REPLACEMENT or ANYTHING.

Hi,

I have purchased "Genuine Apple Earpods" from ebay on 4th Jan 2015.
The seller claims on ebay that its an original Apple product and comes with 1 year Apple India warranty. So I purchased it.

But on receiving the product I came to know that its a duplicate product, so I claimed for refund (claim - 840540) from ebay on 14th Jan 2015, which was closed by Ebay (without contacting me) stating that, " the seller has mentioned it as original product and comes with manufacturer warranty ", so upon mentioning this by the seller on ebay site, ebay has rejected my claim. 

On contacting ebay again I was told to submit a proof from any Authorised Apple service provider/center in written stating that its not an original Apple product and its duplicate. Upon submission of this letter only, Ebay can provide me my complete refund/replacement whatever I opt for.

So I submitted the report from Authorised Apple service provider(RSG INFOTECH PVT. LTD.) stating the same that the product that I had purchased from Ebay (with PaisaPay ID - 38289367571) is a Duplicate product and Not Original.

Till Now I have contacted the Seller 10 times out of which 9 times his phone was OFF. The one time he picked up, at that time he first started to pretend that he is not the actual seller, he is a small employee in that firm and his Boss knows everything. But later he accepted that he himself is the seller, but later he started asking IRRELEVANT questions like " Where I am working and as What, In which company I am working, where is my company located and again and again exactly where I stay in Mumbai ". That was totally Unprofessional, What's the use of asking those questions? How those questions are relevant to the product that I have purchased from Ebay?

What was more unexpected was, EBAY's service after submitting the PROOF. I have submitted the PROOF stating that its a duplicate product 12 days back and till now I have not got a single response from Ebay neither via call nor via mail. Infact I have call them 10 times within these 12 days and everytime I gets the same answer that I will be getting a call from EBAY in 24 hours and my issue will be solved within a day or two, but still no response. This shows that there is no intension of Ebay to solve my issue. I have fed up of their same stupid answers. If you don't want to give any service to your customers then why you have started the so called Ebay Guarantee. A fake Guarantee. Stop fooling your customers.

Definition of Ebay - Sells Duplicate products under the name of original and will steal your money in this way by not providing any refund/replacement/solution.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Definition of Ebay Guarantee - A guarantee that you WON'T get REFUND/ REPLACEMENT or ANYTHING.

mextaa
Community Member
People should get together

I recently ordered a casio watch and a 64 gb memory card. Both were fake lol.

Casio watch was painted with golden.color and they also forgot to color.Some areas.

And memory card was duplicate I lost all my photographs.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply