cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT buy anything from EBAY,,, they are selling used items and not refunding customer money.

please let me also know the process. I will also wanted to file case against ebay. which send me used phone and now not refunding my money. Already 10days crossed and they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund. Ebay claim id- 2234242. BRAHM

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

DO NOT buy anything from EBAY,,, they are selling used items and not refunding customer money.

I ordered Intex Aqua FISH. and when I got this it was not properly sealed. Screen guard was not usabled. Phone was not able to call or receive. I raised the same concern on the same day. today is 10th day and no refund. they are asking me to go to intex service center for repairing. why I will get repair phone when I have paid for new phone. their behavior is not to refund. they are asking me to arrange a authorization letter from intex. which is not a part of policy even. they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund money. I will suggest you all not to interact with ebay any more. I will definitely file case against them and will teach lesson. Brahm 9717702759
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I ordered Intex Aqua FISH. and when I got this it was not properly sealed. Screen guard was not usabled. Phone was not able to call or receive. I raised the same concern on the same day. today is 10th day and no refund. they are asking me to go to intex service center for repairing. why I will get repair phone when I have paid for new phone. their behavior is not to refund. they are asking me to arrange a authorization letter from intex. which is not a part of policy even. they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund money. I will suggest you all not to interact with ebay any more. I will definitely file case against them and will teach lesson. Brahm

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I ordered Intex Aqua FISH. and when I got this it was not properly sealed. Screen guard was not usabled. Phone was not able to call or receive. I raised the same concern on the same day. today is 10th day and no refund. they are asking me to go to intex service center for repairing. why I will get repair phone when I have paid for new phone. their behavior is not to refund. they are asking me to arrange a authorization letter from intex. which is not a part of policy even. they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund money. I will suggest you all not to interact with ebay any more. I will definitely file case against them and will teach lesson. Brahm 9717702759
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

<Removed>

Hi, I am a regular, genuine customer and well-wisher of Intex products and used many mobile earlier and having Intex tablet and TV as well. But Ebay and Golyan are degrading Intex goodwill and reputation. some items were purchased from direct stores and some from online(flipkart, snapdeal, amazon and Paytm) and no any single issue found. sometimes I also returned and got refund as well. This time I again purchase one Intex mobile phone from Ebay with selling partner Golyan with PaisaPay ID 43296653714 on 10th August 2016 and under eBay Guarantee* claim - 2234242 and stucked on the very first day. they sold me open box and used phone(box was open one sided, screen guard was not skicky due to used and phone having screktch). I need phone urgently, hence I ignore packing etc. and try to use phone. and very first day I found that phone is also working, sometimes it is not audible and sometimes there is no any type of alert even if calling on phone is showing complete dialing. I complaint the same with Ebay on 11th August 2016 and they told me to go for repair the phone on service center. DO YOU AGGREE IF I HAVE GOT USED PHONE, SHOULD I GO FOR REPAIR? and why I will use repaired phone? secondly, I had time to go service center, I will buy this from direct Intex store. Then, they said contact to Golyan, Golyan said contact to logistic, and logistic again say contact to EBAY. After lot of mail exchanges, on 20th august Ebay suggest me to provide DOA document within three day else they will close the case. Note that Sunday is off and no service center opened. Similarly, Golyan also told me today (23rd) to provide DOA if wanted refund. So, already 10 days been crossed. Today I took paid half day from office and hire taxy and anyhow tried to go Intex service center but as per your policy, DOA can only be provide within 7 days of phone delivery. So, how customer can provide it. So, my humble request is if you wanted to save your customer, then force both them to obey their promises else do not do business. If I do not get my refund, I will not go for any Intex produce as well. decide yourself!!!!!!!!! For Ebay, I have already started floating negative msg. on Facebook etc, will share you link in separate mail. And will soon float again Intex if no any action taken.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I got call from Ebay as solution that today they will collect this phone and will send DD.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply