Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DO NOT buy anything from EBAY,,, they are selling used items and not refunding customer money.

please let me also know the process. I will also wanted to file case against ebay. which send me used phone and now not refunding my money. Already 10days crossed and they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund. Ebay claim id- 2234242. BRA...

Refund not received

I purchased a Samsung charger which was defective. I lodged a claim for refund. Following info was sent to me Claim ID:2217277PaisaPay ID:43219463288Item number:262360487425 On 9.8.16 it was promised telephonically that I would receive refund coupon ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't took any action regarding guitar

This is really unfortunate that this site is non cooperativ, non trustable site, Everytime you call for nothing....no action has been taken... receiver cannot ship your item...and will never trust to invest more money on shipping.Really bad site... V...

replace the battery or refund the amount

I had ordered for a lenovo p780 mobile battery. Instead I have received a lenovo BL211 battery which is small in size and doesn't match with the mobile. Plz replace it or refund. I have sent the images to 918651528227 on WhatsApp.

Fraud sellers in ebay

I recently placed order for 4 products There is problem in all the products I ordered. The seller is fraud. Wants me to confirm the item and told me that he can send the product only after confirmation.Seller updated that the shipment has been send m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay ID 42932541029

Dear Ebay Team, The attached paisapay ID refers to a refurbished mobile purchase item. But the item wasn't in the prescribed condition hence i have raised a query with the seller. He gave the mobile number for contact but when i contact he wasn't pic...

eBay Guarantee* claim - 2221307

I claimed for refund on 8 August then you tell me that you will send me a coupon of 110% of refund value in 7 days but still I didn't get any coupon. I want it as early as possible for my next purchase. Details are as follows, Claim ID: 2221307Date c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund of money in my saving account

I have purchased Blackberry Storm from ebay, that is really a worst product. I have raised the request for refund but ebay does not responding at all, I was told to courier the mobile phone to the seller but i do not know the address, and seller's ph...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer is asking product kab milega

Buyer is asking product kab milegaI’m talking aboutItem ID: ***PPID: ***It’s not pick up by blue dart product is order on 10th aug and today its 14I don’t like the way you work and lying to buyers Regard’sEbay id - atechshop

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Payment Rejected but NO REFUND YET !!

Hey, my friend from Bangladesh ordered Xperia Z1 phone :- on 11th July 2015 from my eBay account, balance was deducted from my friend's Payoneer (master card) account but still eBay told that payment is on hold and I need to send front/back copies of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My refund to my claim request 2173868 for H8 BAND

I had placed an order H8 Fitness Band and what I received is a totally different item on July 21st. Since then I have been writing and calling for refund, despite multiple calls and messages on the website, no one is willing to resolve the issue. My ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting from 2 months for refund

I purchased a Moto E mobile phone from you and on 21st May the phone was delivered without charger at my address in Pune I asked for the charger which was delivered at the same address, then I found that the phone was faulty so I returned the phone f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping charges added after end of bid.

I won an item by bidding on eBay. The item was listed with free shipping anywhere in India, but after end of the bid the seller has added a shipping charge of Rs.100/- on the item. I contacted the seller on eBay messaging and he didn’t respond. I con...