DISGUSTING SERVICE!

ltha1318
Community Member
I am totally dis-satisfied with the service. I haven't receive my order even after 15 days. And the seller doesn't reply to my queries. Now I am going for other online shopping sites which are far more superior in service. And I am taking away all my friends from ebay with me. Thank you guys for the worse service i have experienced!!
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

frenchwine007
Community Member
I have made a purchase through Ebay on 3rd July'2012. Order No. - 271004113223 As per your website highlights domestic courier should reach in 5 days & international courier should reach in 10 days. I have recieved a mail from ebay mentioning that my shipment is in transit & same will be dilievered by 13th july .....but why 13th..????? Plz note its Lucknow not London...!!!!! I think Lucknow is a domestic dilievery...my shipment should reach my place max by 8th or 9th july....then why 13th..???? today is 13th...I still didnt recieved my shipment yet... need a appropriate revert on this....need the refund for my purchase including shipment charge os rs. 210 & interest @ 24% pa calculated on a daily basis & a appropriate revert for the inconvenience caused due to the delay & opportunity loss due to not getting the purchase executed from some better service provider. Extreamely pathetic services from ebay, shame on the highlights pop ups at the time of purchase, this is a cheat & a illegal activity. I am registering a complaint in Consumer Court today itself....even if i get the refund, now its not only about the money, its about the unethical practises, inconvenience & fraud.

No Thanks Abhishek 7709016103
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

ssin1446
Community Member
Worst place to do any shopping.Had purchased the product from ebay on 13th July 2012 and made the transaction through net banking there was no acknowledgement from ebay though transaction from bank was successful when called up to enquire about it Mr Asif Shaikh told me some nice excuses
1)i might have refreshed the page while transaction
2)There server upgrade was going on
3)Transaction might be missed from their end.
No Seniors person was available to take a all of them are busy.

and the most funniest excuse how good ebay is from the Mr Asif Shaikh was he is good buyer and good seller of ebay.

will definitely suggest others to use Flipkart and Jabong as they seem to be more trusted and reliable as compare to EBAY.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

girisht1
Community Member
I made purchase of sony lcd tv on 2nd july 2012, seller was supposed to ship by 7th july making good use and excuse of this policy he didn't ship the item and instead sent non existing, fake shipping details! When I raised this e bay though acknowledged this fact after talking to seller but refused to refund the money and asked me to wait till the time lines for delivery are closed big cheaters!
Later seller sent me gift item listed with this purchase but not the actual item i.e sony tv. Again seller deceiving me for the secomd time and now that delivery time lines are closed, they want me to wait for five more days after having word with seller. Clearly here e bay and seller seems to be hand in glove to deceive good customer like me. Its like organized , official crime.
I am planning to sue these two people in consumer court. Pleople like me who have suffered at e bay should come together and teach e bay and such sellers a leson !!!!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

ltha1318
Community Member
I placed my order on 26.06.2012 through netbanking and the last date of delivery was given as 07.07.2012. 13 days passed with no sight or word about my order. After giving up all my hope to get my ordered item, on 08.07.2012, one sms came from my seller who happens to use the name 'abhishekbengani-2008', which says 'Please SMS eBay Y 02 to confirm receipt or eBay N 02 to indicate item not received to 56070' which I promptly replied with 'eBay N 02' to 56070. Within a minute, another sms came saying 'Thank you for confirming that ........ was delivered to you on 08-july-12...' and my order status reads as ITEM RECEIVED! Repeated queries to my seller fails to get any response. I would have understood and wouldn't have cared much if the item was lost in transit, but I'm damn sure that all the process was a lie and fraud which fired me up. I wish I had time enough to spare to take them to task and to let them face the music. They are too cheap, a CHEAT! LOSERS! Please lets do whatever we can to stop other innocent victims from being preyed upon like us. To all those who have read this post, Thank you, and I would recommend FLIPCART based on my experience with them. YES, TO HELL WITH EBAY!!!
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
ltha1318

dear, you should have known what to do if you havent received your item on time.
you MUST contact ebay customer support or else how the hell they know whether your received your item or not??!!
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.in/
the above link is where should you go if there's is problem.
i can understand you were/are fired up because you were cheated by a seller.

BUT CONCLUDING FLIP-KART IS A BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE. THEN YOU WERE WRONG.
PLEASE CHECK THE LINK BELOW AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMPLAINTS ARE THERE ON FLIP-KART.

http://www.grahakseva.com/topic/flipkartcom/flipkart

with out knowing how ebay works it's wrong to get to conclusion that ebay it's self a cheater .
it happens everywhere, BUT WHAT YOU GET ON EBAY IS THE BUYER PROTECTION WHICH I DAMN BET YOU , NO OTHER SITES CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THIS FACILITY.
EBAY IS A VERY BUYER FRIENDLY SITE.

even now you can file a case against your seller going to resolution center.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NEW BUYERS TO GO THROUGH THE TERM AND CONDITIONS , BUYER PROTECTION FAQ'S , HOW TO CLAIM ETC BEFORE PURCHASING.

REMEMBER, EBAY IS BUYER FRIENDLY SITE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KNOW SOME BASICS BEFORE SHOPPING HERE.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

mmuley2011
Community Member
agreed to every one I am also facing Worst and very shameful service by ebay.in
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

mmuley2011
Community Member
go for cyber law suit under section of e-commerce act of Indian cyber law