DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sandusmadayankal
Community Member
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

ckommoju9542
Community Member
Surety for your dues (remaining amount)?
Message 2 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

Even i dont have credit Card.Actually i wanted to buy a tablet PC of 5990 but i wanted it in EMI option....
Message 3 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

spl_ind
Community Member
You need to have a credit card in order to get the EMI facility. That's how the system works. If debit cards are not allowed with EMI that means there must be some valid reason behind this.
Message 4 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sanjitajha
Community Member
Sir/Madam
pl pl pl I am in damn need to buy Neo l sony experia piece..but i have only debit card and need to pay by EMI ..pl pl help me..pl

Thank you
Sanjita:_|
Message 5 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

rm227mr
Community Member
It would be good thing to offer EMI facility for Debit card holders. But Im sure that some crooks would misuse this too. Now that in the current system, the burden to get back the total money involved rests with the respective bank and you cannot do the same when it comes to Debit cards. Just think.. sites like eBay gives the product on EMI and following up for getting the money.. I dont think its gonna happen any sooner..
Message 6 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

spl_ind
Community Member
I too think EMI on Debit Cards may not be possible.
Message 7 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

dimas_buddy87
Community Member
Please allow online product buying through emi facility using Debit card....... I do not have a credit card
Message 8 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

drprincestephen
Community Member
The main reason they are not giving the facility of emi on debit card is if the customer empties his bank account after getting the product and doesnt care to pay the specified amount monthly then its a problem for ebay..But one cant cheat in a credit card..
Message 9 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

arvi_2010
Community Member
Please allow online product buying through emi facility using Debit card....... I do not have a credit card
Message 10 of 66
latest reply