Customer Care nos

bhuvkr
Community Member
Dear ebay

I need you customer care number in india.

Thanks for your quick response.

Brgds
Bhuvnesh:-)
Message 1 of 213
latest reply
212 REPLIES 212

Customer Care nos

mrsmenoka
Community Member
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am an old lady. This is the 2nd time I was cheated in eBay. 1st time it was for a cordless kettle. I left negative feedback to the seller, but, didn’t mind at that time as the price was less. This time, I paid Rs. 29,990.00 through PaisaPay ID: 31344208856 on 20/05/12 to eBay India for a hp pavilion dm4 1041 tx laptop. But I had received from Seller an useless hp Compaq laptop (Product Serial No. 2CE646069H, batch No. RQ103PA#ACJ, Service tag: V3155AU). A case of refund request was filed on 4/6/2012 with photographs of the parcel and laptop, as a case of item not as described/significantly different. But I have come to know from the Seller that eBay had already paid the amount to him. According to the Seller, exchange of laptop was done by courier people, not himself. But, I suspect the seller as he didn't do insurance for a valuable item like laptop while sending through the courier to me. Now, I have been worried and suffering for no faults of mine as I paid the money from my relative's account, so, I am seriously in trouble now.

Till date, there has been no positive action in my favor beyond the 20 days time frame of eBay.

Now, I would be presumed that eBay does not consider me as a valued customer and myself and my son would be refrain from buying and eventually withdraw from eBay as honest buyers. In my next step, there would be also no other way other than going to Consumer Court and write everything to ncdrc.nic.in, Mouthshut.com, Consumercourtindia, consumerforums.in, consumer-complaint-forum.akosha.com, and other similar websites for public awareness regarding cheating in eBay, In
dia.
Message 101 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

saik_saha9711020936
Community Member
I have purchased one saree no 7224047 your massage also received but delivery not yet received what can I do now
Message 102 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

manish_mehta_in
Community Member
i have yet not recd refund fack site

Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 31542945218

Dear manish_mehta_in,

Your refund request for item (BRAND NEW TPLINK WIRELESS N 150 Mbps ROUTER TL-WR740N WiFi 3 YEAR WARRANTY ) has been approved.

This refund was automatically initiated on 02-Jul-12 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 01-Jul-12.

Track your PaisaPay activity

You should be able to view the refunded amount of Rs. 1,088.00 in your credit card statement / account within 3-4 working days if your issuing bank is private bank else it may take 12-15 working days for nationalized bank.

Note: If you have paid using debit card the refund may take longer than 3 working days. In case there is a delay, please get in touch with your issuing bank.
Message 103 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

ruchikansal
Community Member

I bought two rocker diamond mobiles with paisa pay order ids
29011224739 and 29011273969 with one year warranty from you. Both of
my sets got faulty send one of the sets to you which was sent back to
me without repairs due to some communication gap.

Now as talked telephonically with Mr Ved I was told to sent one email
regarding the same as soon as i get my set back. so i am sending this
mail. please reply me about what i need to do to get my set repaired.

regards

RUCHI KANSAL

Message 104 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

karan040
Community Member
i have purchached a mobile order id 251069526060
using summerpromo. also i have choosed the gift(memory card)
by registering in summerpromo but i haven't received my gift even after 2 months.
Message 105 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

gopichand27
Community Member
ebay India Customer care no: 1-800-209-3229

9.30am to 7.30pm, India Standard Time, 7 days a week

I found that in this website under customer support section
Message 106 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

ranjit.s2012
Community Member
Dear Sir,

This is for your information that Which phone I recieved giving so much problems from day one like it hangs,switched off after few minutes regularly & not getting start.I visited the sony ericsson service centre for rectifying this problem but they are saying that this phone is out of warrenty & there is no EMI no. you mentioned on the bill.So this is my request please rectified or replaced my set with corrective one.I tried to contact ebay through mail but I haven't received any reply from them.

Regards
Ranjit Singh
Message 107 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

smrndrdas
Community Member
Hi,

Recently bought a camera & applied YOBUDDY Coupon..I want to change my registered address..I tried changing this from account page..But after contacting ebay thru Chat..Thay are telling not updated...How to change it..

thnx
Message 108 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

abdulmajeed84
Community Member
Dear ebay,

I have purchased TWO (2) NEW iberry AUXUS AX03G Tablet @ total of Rs. 19,980.00 on 17th July 2012, however today (02-08-2012) i received only 1 Tablet, I want to know where is my second tablet, my PaisaPay ID is 31662217384, the item# 130725425123.
Message 109 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

suman.nandy90
Community Member
Hello, I am Suman Nandy,from kolkata I puchased a KODAK 2100 MAH 4 BATTERY CHARGER NiMh + 4 RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES SET on 1st August,2012 and the paisapay id is 31758504944, but it is not shipped yet. I contact to the seller and also send him a mail to ship it soon but I am not responsed yet. please take a look over it as I can get it on or before 9th August,12...Thanking you...
Message 110 of 213
latest reply