Counterfeit Item, No resolution.

I bought Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400mAh OEM (281583526735). To my surprise item is fake. I complained to resolution centre.I tried to contact seller but no response.

Ebays Resolution centre response is: 

Action : Claim not eligible

Remarks : "I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the claim filed by you is excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria.

but this link  http://pages.ebay.in/ebay_guarantee_faqs.html#q27

reads

I have received a fake product. What should I do now?

If you receive a fake or counterfeit product, you should approach eBay through any of the channels mentioned above & register your claim. eBay will work with you & the seller to ensure that you receive either a replacement or refund once the product is returned back to the seller in its original unused condition. In order to take action against the seller, eBay may request you to provide a proof which indicates the item received was fake or counterfeit.

Here's what we found for "fake"[ Previous ]

If you receive a fake or counterfeit product, you should contact us to file an eBay claim. We'll work with you and the seller to make sure that you receive either a replacement item or refund. In order to take action against the seller, eBay may request you to provide proof which indicates the item received was fake or counterfeit.

You can file a claim by contacting us:

- File a PaisaPay Item Not Received /Significantly Not As Described request if the PaisaPay timeline is still open
- Contact customer service and file a claim
- Use the eBay Guarantee* link (http://www.ebaycourt.com/eBayguarantee) to file a claim.
- Use the Resolution Centre link to file a claim

I hope team ebay is listening.

Regards

Amandeep Kaur

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Counterfeit Item, No resolution.

They are like that only. Selling counterfeit products and not resolving the claims. I am a victim myself. Will never use ebay again.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply