Need Help for Filing TAX on Income from Ebay

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Dear Ebay and Sellers,

I have been selling on ebay for some months now. I need help in understanding how do sellers account their income obtained from Ebay site when filing their income tax return.

Any help from Ebay or fellow seller community would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sachin
Electronics Megamall
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hello, Do it as you do with the accounts of a normal business. Although handling ebay accounts is not that easy. This is because you get payments through PaisaPay as well as other offline methods. You pay different Fees (PaisaPay Fees & ebay Transaction Fees). If you have more than one ebay account then things are more complicated. In all you need a proper accounts department if you don't believe in manipulations.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
My problem is that i pick up products from Grey markets around India and dont get any invoice for it. But i sell it on Ebay. How does one account in such a case.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Hello Ebay,

Would it be possible for your to throw some light. I am sure this would be a concern for a lot of sellers and maybe you can do a tutorial or a workshop regarding this. I see that in US site they have done it. I want to know what happens in Indian scenariod.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

kpat6888
Community Member
Same issue here too.
I am doing exactly same task . how shpuld i file tax?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply