cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Confusion with eGuarantee Claim # <87360 >. How Buyer fooled eBay!

trinketlounge
Community Member
Dear Mr. Tirumalesh

I would like to bring to your Notice the email I received from PaisaPay on the 27th of April 2012. Please read my comments after the below message as well.

=========================================================

eBay sent this message to XXXXXXX ( spryka-trdng ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Refund request cancelled for PaisaPay ID 31135250690
Dear spryka-trdng,

Buyer electrifyings1's refund request for item "NOKIA BH-505 Stylish Bluetooth Stereo Headset | BRAND NEW SEALED |" 290690747619 has been rejected by PaisaPay on 27-Apr-12.
Track your remittance

The amount of Rs. 1,454.00 for this item has been credited to your PaisaPay account. This payment will be sent to your bank account in the next remittance cycle due every Monday and Thursday. You will also be notified once your payments are sent, after the remittance cycle.

======================================================

The buyer used the same tracking information (First Flight : BM0156827) for the above claim as well. He lost that claim due to the fact that he broke the item while returning it. I had a conference call with the buyer AND the adjuster for the claim on PaisaPay ID 31135250690. The adjuster cancelled the buyer's claim and closed the case in my favour. The buyer infact, left me a very horrible negative feedback remark.

The buyer then proceeded to file a new claim on PaisaPay ID No: 31135237930. He gave you the same tracking details he used on PaisaPay ID: 31135250690 (First Flight : BM0156827).

I believe that the buyer mislead you about the issues he was having. Please cancel his refund request and close this case.

Warm Regards
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Confusion with eGuarantee Claim # <87360 >. How Buyer fooled eBay!

trinketlounge
Community Member
Had several conversations with eBay Customer Support and they said that the claim has been cancelled, yet the amount has been deducted from my next deposit.

No replies to any emails sent from eBay India.

Any help would be appreciated

Warm Regards
Message 2 of 2
latest reply