cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customer Service Could have been better

priviet2000
Community Member
Hi All,
I have purchased FIRST TIME item on ebay and got cheated by seller as he has shiped the broken item. Infact it seems either they knew it already and they have shipped it. Most of the buyers may not raise it or they don't know how to do follow ups for the same so Sellers would try to guide buyers with incorrect information to save themselfs from any issues. Same thing was done by the the seller when i have called he said" Please ship it using topay option". I know that diffrent companies have diffrent charges fot toPay so what is the guarantee that buyer will pay the charges, so i didn't ship it. I am not worried about 799 rs which are stuck on ebay as i have already saved more then 800 rs by recent QUALITY purchases on edabba , flipkart & many other websites.
Learnings from here & Morale of story which i would soon publish on all web Forums : Do not buy anything from XYZ which has no branded products & poor Cutomer Service as it would take X nos of days to resolve any conflicts.

Even after sending messages to seller,logging comnpalint & calling to ebay i do not see any movement at you end. I have got the resposne from all other website witin one day itself. So serious changes are required at ebay site to improve Cutomer response time.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0