cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against PaisaPay ID 36492352044 Item No: 201088972195 and e-bay customer service

gdos5768
Community Member

I have been trying to reach the customer service since the last 3 days but all in vain. I am kept on waiting every time I call e-bay's customer service. This was not expected from a company like E-Bay.

I had also sent the following mail twice to the customer-care - again all in vain. I am writing my problem again. Hope so I get a response this time else I would have no option left other than filing a complaint in consumer court.

This is regarding the LG Google Nexus 4 E960 - 16GB - Smartphone ordered through EBay on 3rd Jun. 

After around one month of using this phone, it started giving display problems. On submitting this phone to an authorized LG center in Delhi, they told me that the phone was not guaranteed to be repaired because the phone seemed to be imported. Moreover, they said that the replacement of parts would be chargeable without any assurance that the replacement would work fine.

When contacting the seller mentioned in the mobile bill attached herewith, I got a confirmation that the phone had actually been imported (which was not mentioned in the product description). He said he would be sending the details but he never responded back. The seller's name is Gunjan K. Goswami.My calls were never picked up by him afterwards .

I called EBay customer care number but did not get to talk to any of your executives. 

This is a serious issue and I am looking forward for your quick help on it.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0