cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complain about claim settlement department(Claim ID : 681007)

jitesh2002
Community Member

Hi,

I have purchased a note 3 from seller on ebay but i got damaged phone. I raised a claim (Claim ID : 681007 dt 09 Oct 2014) for replacment of phone. They told to call within 48 hrs but after my contineous pressure through they havecontacted me on 17 oct 2014 in the evening. Also put seller on call confrence with me & he is ready to replace item. But attitude of ebay settelment officer is very rude & unprofessional. He didn't guide me how to process further & cut the line by just saying send back the phone through courier.He just cut the line without listening to me or telling me how to go further. Collection of Returned iteam should be arranged by ebay not by customer.

I am very much disappionted with the behavior of ebay customer care, claim settelment officer . Even seller is ready to return the item on day one but all the delay is done by ebay's claim settelment department. The way of talking of settelment officer is very rude & not helpful in any manner. They just updated the status of claim that i should provide the courier detail of returned item but I don't even know to whom will i return ? Why ebay is not arranging collection of returnable item? Why will I courier?

I am being harrsed by ebay claim settelment department since past one week. Their service is worst . I don't think anyone should buy from ebay.

Can anyone help me to contact their careless claim settelment department. They don't have any contact id or number ?

Pls help ??????????????

regards,

Jitesh Jain

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Complain about claim settlement department(Claim ID : 681007)

ratan994
Community Member

I have purchase a power bank on 26 Nov 2014, but problem is, that one does not work, so i am informed you on 07 Dec 2014 and the claim id No.784112, that time you are approving for refund a coupon of 110% of Item value and it will expect to received within 7-10 business days, but till now i am not getting any coupon for that. plz do the necessary action taken for that, and give me a positive feedback for that then i will be very happy. thank you

last 29-12-2014 evening i am calling to your customer care no and they have taken 48hours for solved this problem, after waiting 72hours if it will not solved then i will go to Consumer forum for this case. Your Message as below:- As per our telephonic conversation on 08-12-2014 we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of Item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Complain about claim settlement department(Claim ID : 681007)

fa7539
Community Member

Hi

Lot of people are facing problems with these guys when it comes to settlement of claims. We are forming union to counter them legally. Will contact you shortly. kindly support

Message 3 of 3
latest reply