cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Claim Id 1200829 pending for more than 15 days

I have ordered an item from EBAY on 15 AUG. Due to the fault of courier service the item has been not delivered to me and when I called the FedEx courier service they say that the item is lost, please raise a refund request with ebay and we'll refund the money to the account. Now I raised a claim request process on 25-Aug-15, and it's been pending since then. I called the customer service more than 5 times, all the time I hear only one answer "DEAR SIR, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL WITHIN 24-48HRS AND YOUR ISSUE WILL BE CLOSED." Looks like the customer service is trained to give only one answer irrespective what ever query you have. The worst customer service I've seen in my life time.

Now I understand why the people prefers to buy from Flipkart/Amazon, even though they price little higher, and it's no wonder why they are moved top to the online shopping even though they are established after EBAY.

To be a successful company, you need to have a good customer service, looks like ebay doesn't have that.

I'm not sure whether this feedback will be taken into consideration or not, but it's just a glimpse of hope.

Hope my claim process will be resolved faster.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0