Bloody Saurabh Shankar & Ebay are cheaters...

rshi1989
Community Member

Hello,

on Oct 24th, 2015 i tried to purchase an Iphone 6S mobile phone.
i made payment from Credit card.
Transaction was failed on eBay but amount was debited in my bank.
i called eBay customer support they told me that i will get a call from eBay within 72hrs regarding this issue and i will either get a refund or the order will be placed.

but its already 5 days and i have not got any calls from eBay, I am calling ebay customer care atleast 6-7 times a day. Today Ebay told me that the transaction is identified by ebay and is rejected by the gateway and i have to contact my bank.

Bank gave me transaction ID and said that money is succesfully paid to Ebay hence only ebay can help you. Again i called Ebay and they said that they cannot do anything and i have to co-ordinate with the bank.

Ebay is making me dance on their tunes. I bough many items on ebay before but never faced such issue. But this incident taught me a lesson, not to buy anything online.

That bloody Saurabh shankar never pick up the call, i dont know why is he sitting in Ebay office.

Pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee Help meeeee...........

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Bloody Saurabh Shankar & Ebay are cheaters...

gadget918
Community Member
Same thing was happened to me on 6 oct. Amount of Rs 14559/- was deducted from my account but ebay showed no sign of purchase.
I contacted customer care with date and time, transaction id. And After 3 days i got sms from ebay that refund was initiated. On 19 Oct i recieved my refund back from ebay! All this things gives me unbelievable mental harassment but i think i was lucky enough! Your case seems to be same.. If amount is debited from your bank it means it is credited to ebay! And ebay is simply lying you.. Bank do lakhs of transactions par day and dont cheat customers. Force ebay to refund your money.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply