cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID:830833. (I have been cheated by ebay seller and claim department and customer care)

hulo4u
Community Member

Hi,

I am a regular buyer on ebay, as i regularly buy high value products on ebay.I bought this product (note 3) from ebay priced at 25000 Rs it have some connectivity issues so i open  the claim and talk to seller who is ready to take the product back claim adjuster called me at 1.15 pm  on 12th jan. 2015 and i was not able to take the call as i was driving that time.

In afternoon i recived the address to reship the product back to seller but the address is of some remote area in "pratapgarh" which is not servicable by any corior company,  (here i want to enlightened that seller shipped me the phone from Mumbai not pratapgarh).

NOW PROBLEM I FACE WITH EBAY WAS THAT WHEN I TRIED ALL CORIOR COMPANY'S TO SHIP THE PRODUCT BACK AND NO ONE ACCEPTED IT SO I CALLED UP SELLER TO CONFIRM THE ADDRESS AGAIN AND HE SAID THAT DO NOT SHIP IT EBAY GIVEN ADDRESS (PRATAPGARH) SHIP IT TO MUMBAI ADDRESS.

FOR THIS I CONTACTED EBAY INDIA CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERYDAY AND TOLD THEM MANY TIMES THAT KINDLY HELP ME OUT ON THIS ISSUE AS I AM NOT ABLE TO RESHIP THE PRODUCT BACK AS SELLER IS GIVEN A REMOTE AREA ADDRESS TO EBAY BUT ASKED ME TO SHIP IT BACK TO MUMBAI.I ASKED EVERYDAY TO CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE TO GIVE ARRANGE A CALL FROM CLAIM ADJUSTER SO I LET HIM KNOW EVERYTHING AND ALL I GET LIES THA I WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS.

MEANWHILE I ASKED SELLER TO SEND ME HIS MUMBAI ADDRESS ON EBAY WHERE HE WANTED ME TO SHIP THE PHONE BACK.AFTER MANY REQUEST HE SEND HIS MUMBAI ADDRESS ON EBAY MASSAGES (WHICH U CAN CHECK IN MY EBAY ACCOUNT MASSAGES).WHICH WHEN I GOT I AGAIN CALLED UP CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOLD THEM THAT I GOT NEW ADDRESS FROM SELLER ON EBAY AND NOW PLEASE ARRANGE A CALLBACK FROM CLAIM ADJUSTER SO I CAN SHIP THE PRODUCT BACK TO ANOTHER ADDRESS AND AGAIN I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT HE WILL CALL YOU AND YOUR CLAIM WILL NOT CLOSED AS WE ARE ESCALATING THE CLAIM.

BUY TODAY I RECIVED EMAIL STATING  THAT CLAIM ADJUSTER CLOSED MY CLAIM AS I AM NOT ABEL TO PROVIDE RETURN SHIPPING.NOW WHAT IS MY FAULT THAT I TRUSTED EBAY A LOT OR I AM DOING ALL WORK THAT CLAIM ADJUSTED NEED TO DO WHY I HAVE NOT GOT A RETURN CALL AFTER I CALL EVERYDAY ON THIS METTER. IF CLAIM ADJUSTER IS TOO BUSY OR EMPLOEES IN EBAY TELLING SELLERS HOW TO TRICK EBAY CUSTOMERS BY TWEAKING EBAY POLICIES LIKE IN MY MATTER REGISTER WITH A REMOTE AREA WHERE NO ONE CAN RESHIP.

I WOULD LIKE TO ESCALATE THIS MATTER AND NEED A REPLY ON THIS AS IF EBAY WOULD NOT HELP ME I WILL GO FORWORD FOR LEGAL HELP IN CONSUMER COURT AGAINST EBAY AS I HAVE BEEN LIED EVERYDAY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.WHAT IS THE MEENING OF EBAY GARANTEE IF SELLER CAN PLAY AND TWEAK WITH EBAY POLICIES AND EBAY CLAIM DEPARTMENT NOT LITSEN OR NOT EVEN CALL BACK TO BUYERS AFTER SO MANY REQUESTS.

I URGE SENIORS EBAY PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDING I MAKE FOR THIS CLAIM AND HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED A CALL FROM CLAIM ADJUSTER ON THIS METTER.

DO PROVIDE ME HELP ON THIS I STILL HAVE FAITH ON EBAY.

DO REPLY ME WITH A CALL AND ON EMAIL.

REGARDS
Vishal

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Claim ID:830833. (I have been cheated by ebay seller and claim department and customer care)

pencorner
Community Member
So basically you were contacting the seller simply to build a situation to put him at fault and avoid re shipping the item back?

I am sorry but you have already told you contacted seller and immediately contacted eBay CS to report him. You neither reshipped the item back through SPEEDPOST or to the Mumbai address.

Please consult a Legal help and inform them regarding you not shipping the item back and then do let us know what that legal help told you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I contaceted seller when the adreess he registered to ebay is not servicable its somekind of remote area where no corior company or speedpost having parcel services.then i contacted seller and ebay and everything is mentioned.So i did not want to creat any situtation its my money which is blocked so in the end i am suffring no one else.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply