Claim Adjuster God On eBay?

Dear eBay / Seller,

There is one paisa pay id 33624516007 for which yesterday I have received email stating that " Refund Approved ". The product which we sold carry 1 year manufacturer warranty & without confirming with us refund approved
by claim adjuster. That product customer sent back to our location on 15th May which is still in transit & not delivered to us.

I like to know how they are approving claims without discussing with seller? Yesterday when I called customer care they said that claim adjuster will call you
in 5 minutes but till today I haven't received any call. No one monitor what your claim adjuster do?

Does eBay given complete freedom to do whatever they want? Such claim adjusters will make eBay unsafe to merchants. Will be great if eBay have a look on it.

Thanks
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Claim Adjuster God On eBay?

ashermagic
Community Member
REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE, SHOWING ITEM IN TRANSIT. Pasting below for all members to see the order for which refund is approved. Check for yourself and track the waybill.

DOUBLE VELVET SOFA CUM BED ORANGE AIR LOUNGE INFLATABLE LOVE SEAT COUCH GIFT Rs.4,198.00 30/04/13 14/05/13 33590280196 Refund approved

Record #: 185
Buyer: ajeesh_chandran ( 27 ) Qty: 1

Shipping details
Courier name PROFESSIONAL COURIER
Airway Bill number vpl912193380
Remarks User Edited

Rs 4198 is not a small amount. I want my money back. Paisapay refund team will understand the meaning of responsibility only when it comes from their pocket.

ONE MORE POINT TO BE NOTED.

After we received the mail of refund approval we immediately went on the chat with paisapay to STOP THE REFUND. The chat representative said that the claim was open on his site and refund was not approved yet. However when we pasted the refund mail to him/her , he said that he was making a note of it and stopping the refund. We trusted the person and left it at that.

Today after 24 hours we find that there is no indication of refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE BACK US. WE ALL SAIL IN THE SAME BOAT.
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hii
ebay work on there principal specially guarantee team.they dont mail or ask us anything just approved the refund.

Dear M z,

We are approving this refund request to the buyer for a claim raised against your item. Please find the details here

Action : No response from Seller - Claim Approved

Remarks : We would like to inform you that we are closing your claim and approving your refund request. Just want to inform you that once the refund gets approved the refund amount would be reflecting to your original mode of payment after 3-4 working days if the bank is a private bank. Thank you for shopping with eBay. Regards, Suraj C Claims Team

Have ebay ever call us or mail us abt this.if then we dont response then only they can approved the refund

Buyer complaint the wire was missing from the package as we had send it via powership so it ebay part which was wrong.

Here are the details of the claim -

Reason for Claim :Part of the order missing

Desired resolution :I want the item

Still ebay refunded the amount... what is wrong with claim adjuster suraj C
Does he have any prof that he have mail us asking for anything??

how can he close the claim saying No response from Seller ??
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

bestgadget

I think eBay has given full rights to claim adjuster do whatever they want. No quality monitoring will be done on there claim process.

Sad to see no one hear our comments.

Thanks
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

What I have noticed...there are too many claims that favor the buyers...and yes, without consulting the sellers. Many claims are settled robotically, meaning that there is absolutely no dialogue between Ebay employees working the claims and the parties involved. The claims are 'settled' based on a firm set of rules, without considering the circumstances at all. In other words, there is no 'human evaluation' of the situation. The Ebay India experience is so far from being a pleasant one, especially for Sellers. 

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

You are absolutely right...there is something rotten going on within Ebay. Legitimate Sellers are restricted, yet other sellers that are brand new can list thousands of items without restrictions! Why? It's not right, it certainly isn't fair. It'a a shame that the average Ebay India buyer seems to expect to be cheated and reflects that in their attitudes here on Ebay. The Customer care teams are generally of no help at all. 

Something needs to change within Ebay India...a lot of things need changing from within to make the Ebay selling platform worth our time. 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

Dear Sir I purchase micromax mobile nitro a311 through ebay on 11-7-15, and my problem is the camera of this set is not good as per specifications of 13mgpixel. and when i search number on call it put the call on hold. Call Recording option is not available in this phone. The Main Problem is also External ringtone is also not available in this phone. i want to refund my handset and 3g is not working in both sims.and we cant download new ringtone from memory card because there is no option in this phone after reset the phone. This phone is not good. Speaker is not working. I want to refund this phone and micromax company give me the D.O. on 17-7-2015 which is expired on 24-7-2015. i send the D.O. copy to ebay team and seller many times. when i confirm about the d.o. copy each time customer care told me that your d.o. copy is clear and our claim team working on this with your Claim ID: *** PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: *** . and seller mail me daily that your d.o. is not clear and return the set on his address. when i purchase this mobile through your company than why i send this mobile directly. plz send a courier boy to my home and pick this set and return my money immediately..any way i go to the consumer court. Plz pay my full amount

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

My claim 1258901 is open for 45 days. Refund is still to.be approved. I had even attached the product way bill indicating product has been returned a month ago to seller. Very poor response from executive telling 24hrs time evry time I call. Really couldn't find a way to get my money back
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Dont buy any product from Ebay,

My Name Mukesh Mob 8010 585 999. On 7th April, I purchase a Mobile of Rs 13299 with paisa pay Id 42304500715, and after 5 days i got the product but at the time i found that mobile was faulty. It's have lot's of problems like heating, not connecting with laptop, charging problem. I raise complaint with immediate effect with the seller. and send him mail for refund. and as discussed with seller I returned that mobile to seller. seller ensured me that he'll process my refund with immediately. but after 20 day he denied to return my money. and in this period i also raise complaints to ebay and customer care executive answer that seller is only person who can refund my money. but now seller is denied to return my money.
Ebay is a bloody big FRAUD online company....no hopes of getting my money back...pathetic customer service

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

what are you all doing ebay members especially claim adjuster.I bought a product named nokia 2700 mobile(Paisapay ID-44353156741) FROM ahbgroups seller i got the prdct after 2 days but the prdct was a duplicate one i immediately raised claim for that.CLAIM ID-2568829 i got a call from seller and he told me to reship the product back I did the same.Then I got a call from ebay same day when i reshiped the prdct they were asking me to provide proof of item not as described how can i do it i already reshiped the prdct to the seller.For the same I uploaded PROOF OF DISPATCH COPY and mentioned the prdct has already been reshiped to seller.After 4 days I gรณt a call from claims team but unfortunately i was nt able to pick call.When i saw in my ebay messages I was "SHOCKED" TO SEE THAT MY CLAIM HAS BEEN REJECTED with reason u already ship the prdct without informing ebay that does not fall under ebay guarante guidelines guys only u tell me if seller has told me to reship the prdct what can i do in that what my mistake in that.OK BUT THE SAME EVENING When my claim was rejected i got my prdct back from dtdc courier by which i reshiped the prdct because it was not shiped yet that time.OVERALL I MEANT TO SAY NOW THE PRODUCT CAME BACK TO ME AND I CAN PROVIDE everything that claims team will ask.PLEASE CLAIMS TEAM REOPEN MY CLAIM ID-2568829 FOR PAisaypay Id-44353156741 as the prdct is still with me
Message 20 of 20
latest reply