Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim Adjuster God On eBay?

Dear eBay / Seller, There is one paisa pay id 33624516007 for which yesterday I have received email stating that " Refund Approved ". The product which we sold carry 1 year manufacturer warranty & without confirming with us refund approved by claim a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Worst customer service & claim dept

Ebay is probably the worst service provider I have ever seen.First they have provided me a fake product and then after complaining they have picked up the product and now they are n0t refunding my amount,Its been 2 weeks now.

Seller protection claim for product sold on ebay

Hello,I sold an item Iphone 5s 16gb and buyer received item on time.However, i entered information of shipment incorrectly and later wanted to rectified.In the meantime, buyer opened a refund request that he has not received item.I was contacted by e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unrealistic shopping experience

Most Ruthless experience in buying from ebay India. Rules like Ebay Guarantee totally hopeless and full of ambiguity. 10 days from delivery and 20 days from payment which ever is earlier........ Dear Sir, I have bought an item number PaisaPay ID 4422...

i had paid money using sbi debit card

I wished to by wifi adapter whose amount is 268. I paid from sbi debit card. I got message like this.(Thank you for using your SBH Debit Card 521XX7808 for a purchase worth Rs268 on POS 470000000002960 at EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY txn# 642838.) but eBay I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund or Replacement of iPhone 5S 64GB

Hi, I purchased a iPhone 5S 64GB, i received it on May 2016 from seller Paisapay ID : 42259673114 Firstly she sent me a used mobile so i returned it to her and she sent me a replacement. Claim was closed as i received my replacement. Problem is after...

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

Hello, My Claim Id : 2511807 I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one product which I received faulty item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund and also he drop ...

Received schneisser headphone not working

Hi,I ordered schneisser headphone from e bay and received the headphones on 22nd december 2016 in the evening. I checked the headphones and they amwere not working. I called in ebay and they said that i have to go to service centre to get them correc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful