Chennai Flood- Invoice washed away

Team,

With heavy heart im writing this, I purchased a fujitisu laptop on August and laptop went under water during recent chennai flood. I contacted the service center for the repair and they requested me for a invoice copy. I realized then only that my invoice also washed away during recent chennai flood. I tried contacting the seller but seller was not reachable and i have sent him an email and waitinf=g for the reply.

In between i seeked help from ebay in order to get some sort of assistance to get the duplicate invoice copy but the chat executive spoke to me as if im asking him all his assets. Ebay if you are in my situation, you know the pain when you loose all things, I did not ask you guys to help for relief or do any NGO activities, all i asked is to help me to get a duplicate bill.

Im not sure how with heavy heart you guys will say, we cant help or provide support for the products which are over 90 days. So how customers will rely on you if there is a real natural calamity? all are humans and everybody should be aware of the situation here and try to help instead of showing your policies. In this scenario humaity comes first and not the policies and procedures.

Hope atleast you will do the needful to get my duplicate invoice copy. If you need more details refer Chat Transcript - SR# 1-61270626840.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Chennai Flood- Invoice washed away

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Chennai Flood- Invoice washed away

Pls dont expect any reply to your direct message to eBay...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply