Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Is A Fraud Site

Ebay Is A Fraud Site.Never Buy From This.I Have Purchased A Product Of RS 650 Having PaisaPay ID 41133782417 From Ebay On My Account babulpradhan1@gmail.com On Receive Of The Item I Found The Product And It's Packaging Damage And Product Not Working....

Fraud

I recently ordered SAMSUNG 32 GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD EVO CLASS 10. product id 262166225599and received a different product than the description which happens to be a fake product all together whic doesnt work.I had raised a claim id 1503491 which wa...

yet not recived dd

Hello sir /madamMy name is manish .my problem is i have not yet recived refund. I called but they told that dd is issud but not dispatched so plz check and reply soon as possibleDetails:-Item:- Asrock 970 Extreme 3 Gaming MotherboardClaim status: Clo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dissapointed by the product recieved

Actuallly when I recieved the product (Reebok Shoes) it was different from which I ordered.he seller has sent me some pics of the product but the look was not as I had expected.I want a quick action on this issue.I want a refund.

Fraudest company i have ever dealt with...

i purchased a backpack. After searching and filtering for nike bags....they showed me some bags and i clicked one and bought after delivery i came to know that the product is cheap fake version of nike bag...so i raised a claim so somebody called me ...

no response from ebay-expecting resolution

i haven benn cantacting ebay from 18th nov for resoltuion of a claim . i have contached ebay so many times yet i have not even received call back ..i have cantachted ebay like 15 times and each time i have been asked to wait 48 houres.These 48 hourse...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chennai Flood- Invoice washed away

Team, With heavy heart im writing this, I purchased a fujitisu laptop on August and laptop went under water during recent chennai flood. I contacted the service center for the repair and they requested me for a invoice copy. I realized then only that...

Powership pickup falure from Bluedart

Finally Got my Powership I was really Happy. But the problems are now getting never ending. My first powership pickup was registered by Bluedart with a Token No #66883 but no one came and picked up my 2 shipments. Today I received another token from ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund claim ID 1460186

My refund claim was raised nearly 3 weeks back. After nearly 2 weeks, eBay told me that that I have to take the trouble to ship back to the seller, the broken clock that was delivered to me. I absolutely refused to do this. Firstly, that is not what ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Phone stopped woring within a month

I am sorry to inform that the Iphone4 (ITEM N). ***) purchased by me was giving problem since that was recieved. It used to become black and dumb most of the times, however used to restart after sometime. Finally it closed down and did't restart insp...

Unresolved issue

I am following up with customer for my refund for the past 2 months. Everytime, I call, mail them, I receive a prompt response with same message again and again. But the issue has never been solved. I have copied the 50th mail's content below.... RE:...