Cheaters on eBay vendor list

selva_k1
Community Member
I find lot of cheating vendors on eBay vendor list. My last 3-4 experiences have been bizzare.

I bought one 'MP3 player to Radia FM transmitter', this did not work in the first place.

I bought another better 'MP3 player to Radia FM transmitter', this got over heated and got burnt with in 3-4 hours of playing.

I bought one 220v electrical charger for iPod 3g player. This did not work at all. iPod did not recognize this when connected.

In all these cases, I was supposed to courier back the stuff for replacement it seems. Bull shit, we come to eBay for genuine stuff, quality stuff, for saving some $$ when buying and for convenience of shopping. Moreover no courier company will accept any electrical items from individuals, so no way can I send them back.

Now I bought 2 Panasonic Batteries from Reliance, I was cheated again. The product is not Original Panasonic made, it is spurious, fake, duplicate. I got this confirmed by Panasonic Company itself. The battery did not even work for one full day, when using after a full charge, the battery goes dead in 1-2 minutes. When charging, the handset gets so over heated and looks like I had put my handset in to an oven.

Why should eBay elist such fake sellers? It is like helping rougues to do business online with elite names like eBay. These vendors are as good as "online robbers".

Ebay should undertake the responsibility of ethical business, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and NOT partner with rouges. Ebay should not allow vendors to sell fake, duplicate, spurious, stolen articles through their site. This is not only copyright violation, it is illegal as well in this country.

Now with all the receipts and acknowledgements, I am going to approach consumer redressal forum to stem this rot. Customers are being robbed on the net by ebay vendors in collution with eBay and abbetted, encouraged by eBay.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0