Cheated by seller and ebay claim

ngoe7320
Community Member

i bought two piece of xiamoi power bank but when i received they were broken and not able to charge.

I tried to call seller but seller didn't pick the call and i opened claim status on ebay.

i got call from ebay customer care and i told them all condition including i sen them pics

after two days  they sent me one mail to explain all details what is broken how it broken and bla bla.... which i replied

after another three days a mail came to me telling my claim status has been closed because i didn't pick the call and have not replied on their mail which is completely bull**bleep**.

I would say it is completly fraud and cheating ... i would advise all not to believe ebay and its seller they all are fake and are sitting to snatch our money

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cheated by seller and ebay claim

ravi1785
Community Member

I too have faced similar issue. I was called by seller and told to remove -ve feedback on the damaged item from the site and to claim from ebay itself. After I claimed for the same and  got call from ebay team that they would give me coupon worth 110% of my purchased item but of no use. When again i raised the issue was told that I did not intimated them earlier hence the claim is considered as closed. Neither I got anypayback point for my previous purchases..

Message 2 of 2
latest reply