cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cant redeem Republic day gift- Very sad

m.karthik1
Community Member
Some users have said that after logging in to ebay, they got a message like "click here to redeem your republic day gift" But i dint get any link. I even have paisapay receipt confirming that i used republic day coupon code in my purchases. Now how can i claim my gifts? I mailed customer care several times. Even after 48hours after mail, no reply.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

trojan.ryder
Community Member
Even after getting link it is complete wastage of time. After you click there it will ask to confirm your identity then ask to click some link which is not active. It is such a pain I will never ever buy anything under such cheating offers.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

raj9868
Community Member
Even I bought an item worth 20990 under this offer. Not able to claim my gift. Mailed Customer Support lets see what comes next. I already contacted them once as to HOW I can redeem but didnt get satisfactory reply.

This is such a shame for a reputed company like EBay that their process is so loosly defined that people dont know how to claim their freebies.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

vadivelpalani
Community Member
I dint received my Republic day gift,My republic day gift code is REPUBLIC03 ( selected Bluetooth ),i searched the whole site but am not able to find where to apply and how to get my gift,i hope ebay is a safer site than others,

My user id is : Vadivelpalani
PaisaPay ID 30737027849.

Please do the needfull,pls give me reply regarding my query and send me my gift.

Regards

Vadivel
Chennai
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

peddisetty_pk
Community Member
hahaahaaaa!! welcome to the ebay!! we are all waiting to get our xmas gifts. and believe me the queue is very long
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

nasa7860
Community Member
nasa7860
ebay: Republic day gift offer, I can't find the link or instruction anywhere on the main page or the website which takes you directly to redeem the gift. There are two possibilities, one - ebay has no intentions to offer the gift (for such a reputable company to think this way is simply foolish and stupidity in this modern day, would be your downfall if it happens). second - a campaign to fool people in buying items ( a dishonest way of doing business). Either way, these tactics are short lived and would not ebay any good for future business and faith in customers who have faith in the system or process for so long. My request to ebay to quickly update on the main page the existing process for "Republic Day" gift offer ASAP. The customer email complaint process sucks, there are no response to multiple requests or for the phone calls. I would request you to kindly look into matter and advise accordingly. I'm sure, where there is a Will, there is a Way. Thanks.

My user id is : nasa7860
Item # 260945500167
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing happened for me either ๐Ÿ˜ž I bought more than 20000 rs worth of product.
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

shankar.gidwani
Community Member
When click on Gift Promo its ask for login when i am enter my user id and password some error is coming with continue button and after that normal login page will come which redirect to my ebay account page.

I am stuck at this position.

Please do the needful.

My Ebay User ID is : shankar.gidwani

I hope this time you help me asap.

Thanks
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

feroz_kazi
Community Member
I have claimed my republic day offer gift which was "Micromax X450 Mobile Phone" on 15th February and I have not received this gift yet... What should I do ?
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

This not expected from ebay.
Even if I have selected my gift, there is no confirmation message from ebay.
It is just confusing
Message 10 of 17
latest reply