cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy anything,getting error with "invalid inputs"

jeet2011b
Community Member
Can't buy a single thing since couple of days, when payment done via paisapay , The bill desk page land into this page

Error :

Reason: Sorry! Your request could not be processed due to invalid inputs. Please try again.:-

I'm using net banking facility with 2 different bank, none of e- banking page can be load by bill desk system . I tried flipkart and it alright, so the problems lies here in ebay or more precisely at bill desk system.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am not sure about this error... you should try to pay with your debit/credit card and if problem persists you may try to contact ebay via email or phone.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

jitishere
Community Member
im also facing the same problem.:( wat to do?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

krisharora28
Community Member
I am also facing the same problem with ebay, tried with net banking and also debit card, but there is a same error, please help someone...:_|
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
yes! there is some technical problem and ebay team is on it i guess. i complied twice already.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

palival
Community Member
Atleast your money is safe. I am stuck in the middle.
I have placed order on using Kotak netbanking today. After pressing confirm payment button, it displayed Internet connection could not be established error. But payment Rs.12379.97 got debited from the account. I haven't received any order confirmation mail from EBAY. I have mailed to bank and ebay. Hope i will get refund..(
Message 6 of 6
latest reply