cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can someone on EBay Management Team Help me???

gizmobhai
Community Member
Dear Sir,

i am a platinum seller and have worked hard to maintain my feedback and online standing. but casual, flipping buyers acting indecisively and then expecting sellers to take all responsibility is beyond comprehension. they then leave a negative feedback which can then be never removed.

Also why have you got people hired in your customer care if all they are going to say that please plead in front of ur buyer, request him to change his mood, give u another chance, or forgive you... when clearly THE FAULT IS NOT MINE... if they cant apply their minds and act like BOTs even after knowing the full situation, why have them. let me tell you three feedbacks that i have received.

the first one is

Sent defective and asked me to get it repaired. Dint send full refund. Very bad Buyer:
Member id go*****
25-Nov-2011 12:01
ZEBRONICS 2.4ghz CORDLESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO+Free Shipping+Warranty (#180732415112)

This buyer reports that one small LED in KB did not work. he got a sealed pack item. Requested him to take to service centre since its with MFR Wrty, he refused, Offered him to return the item for replacement, He refused, he wanted ONLY REFUND, when my listing clearly says ONLY REPLACEMENT.... still agreed, asked him to contact ebay to reverse the payment. eBay says take payment offline. i tell buyer, ebay has already taken charges. will pay minus those. will bear shipping losses and opened packet. he wont agree. ask him again to go to ebay for refund. he relents and takes refund. and then gives me a negative.

Now tell me what wrong have i done!!! the worst was yet to come. called ebay customer care, they heard full thing and then asked me to request buyer. my question is WHY WHY WHY? the item under MFR warranty, i shudnt have even taken return/refund. went out of my way. technical defect, buyer is to go to service centre. he does not do anything right.. i dint do anything wrong, but still i will beg.. why???

EBAY BOSSES!!! ARE U PEOPLE READING THIS???? it is disturbing because i put my heart and soul into the business, not to be harrassed this way...
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

gizmobhai
Community Member
The second one....

But in the listing seller says shipping is free, but they charge extra for it.
Buyer:Member id m*****( Feedback Score Of 3 )
23-Nov-2011 16:10
Sandisk 32 gb Micro SDHC memory card 32gb class 4 SD HC (#180726970090)

This is an example of Seller paying for the sins of the EBAY. my listing says local shipping free others not. once mentioned, i cant even change in between. the buyer from Bangalore shouldnt have been charged, but was charged ( it is the system issue of ebay, not my problem). we dont even see whether a buyer has been charged or not. buyer never came up, no mail or call bringing up the issue. Just a plain negative. Called buyer, he says busy call later.. again, still busy call so and so time.. see how i have to degrade myself to someone like a collection agent just to have a 2 min chat...

Called Ebay customer care... as usual, they perhaps could not even understand or wished not to, and gave their staple advise.. pl request buyer... what the heck...why? why cant ebay call the buyer and resolve the issue when the entire thing is thier doing. why seller should pay??? if this remains the attitude, u r actrually making ur sellers more and more frustrated!!!

Can anyone in this forum tell me what my mistake was??? can anyone in ebay at least now wake up and educate what i should have done differently???
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
And the third one...

scratchgard isbended n not in good condition
Buyer:Member id abis**** ( Feedback Score Of 1 )
23-Nov-2011 19:47
ZEBRONICS SCRATCH GUARD FOR TFT SET UPTO 19" (#180730348195)

he leaves feedback exactly one month after the purchase. such is the item that you know what you have got within minutes of fitment. the item comes with Manufacturer warranty and/or 1 week replacement warranty. Atleast an email or a call. its a classic case of a buyer being reminded by the EBAY BOT to leave feedback and he writes what he wishes without even trying to resolve any issue he would have had with his seller. we would have been happy and still are to refund or replace the item. But how do we aget a chance.

Do i need to say what would have been the reply of customer care??? 99 rupees is not a big thing, my self esteem is. i feel ashamed and insulted everytime i have to plead and beg like a begger requesting the buyer to agree to remove the feedback.

WHy should sellers have to do this? Again i ask.. what wrong have i done???
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

dont worry man.
the service of ebay towards sellers have gone pathetic and it is evident from the recent posts seen in the forums.
they donot have enough staff to listen and understand to the sellers individually and just give plain reply to talk to buyer.

they have increase fees by huge amount taking around 12% from the sellers margins and providing worst service to them.

the management doesnot understand that the marketplace works with joint efforts of seller and buyers and without sellers you wont be able to get buyers
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

shankar.gidwani
Community Member
Dear Ebay,
My Paisapay id is : 30145969252
My id is : shankar.gidwani
My Gift ID : DIWALIBY01
I am not received my micromax mobile gift.
please do the needful. asap.

Thanks & Regards,
shankar gidwani
+919998971778
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

youngistan
Community Member
Hi Jasmine_collections

No one reply from ebay on this matter, as they have no answers related to these kind of issues. The main fault is from our side pal that we are selling on ebay India even their behaviour is frustatiing.

ebay high officials not taking pain for sellers but they need more and more money from them.

One day ebay have billions of buyers but '0' sellers to sell.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

flgoo
Community Member
There is always a solution.

Have you heard of eBay community court? You go to community court and file a case with all details. Both buyer and seller will be given chance to explain there situation. After that the court takes votes from jury members wh are mostly sellers on eBay. If majority agrees the feedback is removed.
http://www.ebaycourt.com/

This was very help for me when I was a seller.

Also your service are very good.
I had bought a HP laptop from you. After few days there was a line on the display and I took it to the service center for and got replaced.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
It seems my hopes of getting an official reply to my issues are far fetched. Did i ask for something unreasonable. Whom to talk to or whom to ask for help

today only, i have another buyer who openly threatens me with negative. i am not even thinkging of asking TnS. they i am sure cannot do better than asking us again to beg and plead to the buyer!!!!

its totally frustating. Are you people out there reading this? if yes, can you show some kindness and respond???
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
yeah forgot to mention about Community Court.. in his response buyer agreed for feedback revision...

Guess what, the Community court still decided to "vote" against me!!!!

Need any further proof that this "One of its Kind" court is not a court but a BOT!!

all my three appeals met the same fate with the other two appeals buyer not even responding!!!
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Dear jasmine_collections,

We understand that you have concerns over the unjust feedback received by you. In case the issue is still unresolved, our Trust & Safety team will reach out to you to address your concerns.

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 10 of 23
latest reply