cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CONGRATULATIONS to snrama, rrelectro, sjewelsdk, skexports_in1

Hi

CONGRATULATIONS to snrama, rrelectro, sjewelsdk, skexports_in1 for the invitation to the eBay office in Mumbai !

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200807.shtml#2008-07-23154422

Looking forward to the online meeting with you guys.

Cheers
Meenu & Aastha

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

dear ebay, when u r going to invite me !!!
Message 21 of 30
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

Some of the photos taken from my camera.

Indraneel, Please post the pictures you have taken from your camera. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 22 of 30
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Navneeth (snraama),

Thank you for sharing pictures from the 'Visit' with other members on the community boards. I'll also contribute to them by sharing some more pictures with other members of the 'eBay team' as well :-).

Lunch with the Category & TSAM Team!

From the other side of the table.. Navneeth in Limelight :-)!

It's time for some serious discussions with the Marketing and Trust & Safety team.

The entire team behind making 'PaisaPay' the Best payments processor!

Felicitation of our PowerSellers!!

When everyone had mixed emotions of having a great day but it was time to bid a 'Tearful Farewell'.

kumar.m - You will surely be invited soon for the 'Visits' so .... Keep watching out!!

My experience was truly an amazing one and was thrilled to see some of the best members of the community whom I only knew by ID names ;-). It was not only me who felt this, in fact the entire team here at eBay was so happy and obliged to have the valued members around their workstations :-).

Looking forward to express further after more such 'Visits' in the coming months.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 23 of 30
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Thank you Indraneel :-x. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Its nice to see first eBay Visit live. Thanks to Navaneeth and Indraneel.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
CONGRATULATIONS to all the participants and thanks to snrama and Indraneel for sharing pictures of this occasion .

Dear snrama , I have a suggestion for you as well as all community members who post pictures on these community threads . Kindly reduce the file size of all picture before uploading.A recommended size can be 600x450 with maximum pic file size 50kb like done by indraneel in his post.
snrama since you are using Photobucket to store and share your pictures You can easily reduce size of pictures by editing them >> resize to half size .

However it is better to reduce the picture size in your PC itself before uploading them to save time and making the process simple. There are many free softwares available on internet like ACDSEE,irfanview etc.which can convert the pictures in jpeg format and reduce the file size . I have found ACDSEE best for the purpose.

also remember that pictures you share are in jpeg format only which is best to reduce the picture file size without much reduction in quality of pics.

I hope a little care in this regard will allow all members to enjoy the threads without long waits in downloading the pictures in there .this will also save valuable internet surfing charges .

Thanks

Narinder

P.S. I have uploaded a reduced size picture below of snarama having original picture size of 400 kb appx. now reduced to just 23 kb ( so all seven pictures posted by snrama could have had the total size less than that is used in just one picture only)

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

NIce pictures, thanks for sharing.

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

Navnithbhai Cool Photos.
Per yeh pata nahi chalta ke who is who?
Yeh bhi pata nahi chalta ke sellers kon hey or Indraneel kaha hey.

Please write some introductory lines for so we can have Idea.

Samin
Message 28 of 30
latest reply

Dear Ebayers,

I have written so manu times in the Community and suggested that like other FMCG company schemes, Ebay should organise and sponsor one Annual Meet of Power sellers at a centrally located place. This may be organised at different places depending on Fees paid and other criterions by Seller.

This move will:

# Enhance Seller confidence in Ebay;
# Discourage sellers to sell out of Ebay to reach Target;
# Mutual discussion will enrich seller's knowledge;

I think Ebay should think in this line.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 29 of 30
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear cosycom,

Thanks for the valuable suggestion. From next time, when ever I post pictures, I will resize to 600 x 450 pixels. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 30 of 30
latest reply