COMPLAINT AGAINST SELLER : nitin_100

jamjom_in1
Community Member
Sir ,

The seller nitin_100 has not despatched the items auctioned by him ending date 31-12-2005. You can refer to the feedbacks he has received in january 2006. The buyers, me included , have all paid up for the contracted items, but he has not despatched. Moreover , he refuses to answer the phone or mails . It was a number which he has mentioned in his "payment instructions" Till Jan 4th he was contactable on the number. He however confirmed to me that the payment has been credited to him, and that he will let me know the courier details on 5th. That was the end of all contacts. On the 5th and any date after that he does not answer the phone though it rings. The number is 09830254883. There are a lot of items auctioned by him and hence a hugh amount at stake. Could you please try to contact him and give me and the other buyers an update on what the seller plans to do. Please tell him that if he has no plans to send us the items , could he at least refund the money to the aggreived at his earliest. Many thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

soumi_kolkata
Community Member
Hi,

It may be too early to get a delivery or put a -ve feedback but I was astounded to see the completed listings of the seller nitin_100. He has sold items worth more than 2.5 lacs in just 3 days (30 Dec-1Jan) at just a fraction of market price. The Gold prices are only about 20-25% of the market Price for Gold and even lesser. The electronic goods Prices are mind boggling as the sale prices are far below the normal prices in ebay. At such low Prices the buyers can get skeptical because of delay in delivery. Also the seller does not accept PaisaPay or Buyer Picks Up & Pay mode, some type of deliveries that induce more confidence on buyers. So the seller must atleast resume the contacts & communication with all buyers and deliver the items at the earliest.

I think ebay must look into this matter as it MAY escalate to a major fraud.

If the seller is genuine, then to avert those apprehensions of fraud, he must resume contact with all the buyers immediately and give them the consignment nos. to check about the delivery status on net.

. Soumi
Soumi
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I hope ebay will look into this matter immediately as it has the potential to become a major fraud. Best Regards 🙂
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
when i looked at the seller items i was just thinking that how can a seller sell items at such cheaper rates and items from all categories,and throw away prices,i came to know that something was fishy and i never went off with the deal.

i urge all buyers to check the rating of the sellers,he should have gud ratings from old ebayers,not new ones and see what they say,put a thought,
and then too you fing something fishy the opt for "buyers pick up and pay" of fprget the deal.

ATUL
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

nitin_100 is now been suspended and he is No longer registered with eBay.

You can all file Item Not Received dispute at eBay and ask for the refund.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/inr-snad-policy.html

Also if paid through credit card, you can file a charge back as you have been cheated by the seller.

I suggest to all buyers to check the seller feedback and ask questions before committing to buy. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

jamjom_in1
Community Member
Hi ,

Many thanks to all of you who have chipped in with viewpoints and remedies.

About feedbacks , the seller in question had a perfect 10 out of 10. He gathered all these feedbacks , and then listed the items which he never had any intention to deliver. Secondly , he has listed the items as "used". So a discounted price is what is offered, so i ask him about the condition , accessories, which he answers politely. When I win , I ask him about the payment , to which he sends me the bank a/c details. Then I call him up for 2 days and all the while he answers, before he finally clamps up. . So you see he was a very smooth operator.

Anyway, I have a print out of his payment instruction and a copy of the payorder with his bank seal. A dispute has been filed , but a claim can be made only a month after the listing of the item closes. So , let's see.

Problem, is now I start seeing spooks all around . I trusted people in e-bay , not any longer.

Cheers
Message 6 of 6
latest reply