COMMUNICATION--EBAY AND PAISAPAY

problems do arise, thats not the PROBLEM, but the terrible experience comes up when its time to communicate with ebay and paisapay.

if i try 'chat online'--i write a line and wait 4/5 mins for a reply--i don't know if its cuz the representatives are ignorants/stupids/dumbos or cuz they are busy on facebook and don't have time to type---in either case, its of no help.

if i write a mail to customer support--a robotic reply comes after a day or 2--telling me the lines that are already there on the help page.

what the hell is going on here on ebay? if a powerseller is this much helpless, what might be happening to the new buyers and sellers on here?

i guess its time to move on. ebay india and its pimp paisapay are doing everything to close ebay's india chapter.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mobseller2014
Community Member
Well I have same problem I finally solve my problem today
by regular contact with phone and live chat
just be rude with them otherwise they wont help you

I was just too rude today and see it done today

this is the best way to solve ur problem otherwise wait for 1-2 years
thnxs
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thanks for taking a look. well, its not abt being rude or polite---my concern is paisapay's intention. it took me a while to have a 1000+ feedback, and i gained some cute experience in the process. i can prove with utmost ease that paisapay is anything but honest or trustworthy. as happens with pimps, they do nothing but spend time thinking how to swallow more money. today i had to write ebay.com that ebay's india chapter will be over in near future just cuz of paisapay.

i've closed my ebay shop today, so no more problems. but i'm worried about all sellers and buyers on here. i wish we could've been a bit more honest so that paisapay could be kicked out of the platform.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

waiting for paypal to enter in to India.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

well, paypal too has its own demerits though. but at least they are trustworthy, not a fraud set up like this paisapay.
buyers and sellers would be shocked if they know what i found out of paisapay. i know paisapay is just making money out of OUR DISHONEST ways, but i decided not to let paisapay make a single penny on me and so stopped selling on ebay india.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply