Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying from eBay US now made easy with Global EasyBuy

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Have you ever wanted to shop for certain products and brands, available only internationally, but are restricted by travel constraints? Have you ever wanted to own that cool gadget, dress or perfume that is not available in the Indian market? If yes, then make your list, decide your budget, brace yourself for a fun shopping trip and log on to your eBay account.

eBay.in brings you the all-new Global EasyBuy (www.ebay.in/globaleasybuy), where you can buy your favourite brands and products from eBay.com (the US site) and receive them in India with all procedures of shipping and customs clearance taken care of. You will be spoilt for choice with more than 180 lakh items while enjoying a high service level and a great buyer experience. Some of the unique features of Global EasyBuy are:

- All inclusive cost (product price + international shipping & handling + custom duties). Octroi charges, where applicable, will be charged extra.

- Only items from reputed US sellers are displayed to ensure highest degree of product quality and service for you.

- Doorstep delivery

- Payment is in Indian Rupees through PaisaPay. No worries of exchange rate fluctuations.

- Complete Buyer Protection on the total cost (Price + shipping & handling).

- Online tracking at all points of transaction, giving you complete transparency on item status and delivery timelines.

- eBay India phone support for all your transactions

Buying on Global EasyBuy is very easy. Here’s how it works:

To learn more about Global EasyBuy, click here. You can also use our Customer Support Resources for your queries or suggestions. Please note that to buy on eBay India, you will continue to visit www.ebay.in

We are very excited about the new buying experience on Global EasyBuy. We are looking forward to you using it and providing us your feedback on this thread.

Happy Shopping!

Regards,

The eBay Team
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

People should be very careful while purchasing through Global eBay. You will not have any warranty for these products unless they have a service enter in India. You will be left high and dry. I advise not to go for Global eBay unless it is absolutely essential. Please prefer purchase from Indian sellers.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

sand7_kr
Community Member
i bought a New Sharp Microsoft Kin One Verizon Camera Cell Phone via paisa pay id 29919608937.it was written as a gsm phone but after reading its review it is a cdma phone,that too without sim and no use in india!!i dont know why ebay allow such products at its site,i am planning a legal action against them for sure..
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

kishor9115
Community Member
what it mean by International Re-Seller.when am clicking to buy its automatically directs one page.if i click the item on that page the iteam location is shw as NY,INDIA
Message 13 of 13
latest reply