cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

A buyer *** who bought an item frm me and left me -ve feedback after 20-23 days on 3rd Sept ...
I tried very hard to contact him didn't reply to my emails/phone .... Where I offered him free of cost replacement ....

But  after some days, he contacted me via WhatsApp where he tried to blackmail and harrass me ... He asked me to refund the full amount to get this -ve feedback removed but he won't be sending back the item to me ...
He said if I want my item back then I will have to arrange my own courier who will come to him and pack his item and courier it back to me...
Also he is not willing raise an ebay claim ...

The proof of blackmailing/harassing me is here below (please click the following link which has the snapshot of our conversation)

(You can see his phone number at the top of conversation which is ***)
Also attached this file here

He didn't contact me via Ebay or email, maybe he knew that Ebay will read his messages or report him and he will not be able to blackmail or harrass me via ebay... but stil this conversation is enough to prove that he is harassing me .....

I request ebay to remove the feedback..... If they can't do that, I will have to leave ebay, I've already joined other portals like *** and *** and started winding up my business on ebay because of ebay's unreasonable favour to these buyers .... 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

Same issue with me.

Buyer bought an item, left a negative feedback saying that its costly. LOL  i didnt force him to buy an item from my ebay shop.

Now he is demanding money to remove this negative feedback.

After checking his feedback profile i came to know that this buyer left negative / neutral feedback for each and every purchase.

He is only here to blackmail and get free goodies.

ebay please do something.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Basically both of you are helpless.

Ebay policies are made in such a way that your feedback can not be disputed and only the Top Rated sellers have a upper hand in having feedback removed. 

This new trend of buyers blackmailing to have the feedback removed is growing rapidly. In 100 sales I get atleast 2 of these. The problem is us sellers. Once a person leaves a negative feedback you send all sentimental emails and messages and make them feel all sellers will bend down to them to have their negative feedback removed now they go on a shapping spree and start ordering items and demand free stuff for neg feedback removal. 

I have had customers who buy an item and almost immediately know that they will have a bad experience. Once they get an item they will blackmail you. If you dont pay them then they raise a ebay guarantee claim and get their money back anyway.

So, this is Karma... you taught these buyers that you will plead them to remove feedback. Now every other seller will suffer.

You think buyers dont read this and get an idea on how to get free item?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

ebay guarantee claim approves a refund without even contacting sellers.

Now buyer are more clever, they buy an item and file an ebay guarantee claim.

Am a Top rated gold power seller and this blackingmailing and fake guaratee claim is demotivating me.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi there !

Just saw the negative feedback which you have received from that buyer. I have received a same kind of feedback before 2 months from one buyer who was from Bangalore claiming that he bought the same item for Rs59 from the local market which we sell for 70 Rs.

The best thing for you is that you can remove the same right now by talking to the "Trust & Safety" team and tell them that why should anyone buy from me if it is available for less in the market? And what shall i do for the same? Bear Loss?
I am sure that they will remove it within a minute after inquiring few things about it.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Some one from ebay please look at this screenshot. buyer "***" is intentionally leaving negative / neutral feedback for all sellers.

Look at the reason for neutral feedback, i think this guy is crazy.

He bought an item for Rs.199 from my ebay shop, and now he is saying me to refund amount of Rs.130 to get the negative feedback removed.

If ebay will not do anything, these type of dinosaurs will get motivated to cheat people.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I have clarified so many times to trust n safety team... **bleep** they refused to remove it **bleep** the buyer hasn't contacted me via eBay email...
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

All of you are not understanding. 

When you agree to start selling on ebay then you agree to do business as per ebay rules.

Everyseller has come across these issues **bleep** only Top rated Sellers have an option to remove such feedback. Others will have to take the LOSS and the FEEDBACK

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I am a Top Rated seller **bleep** cannot remove the feedback.... hv clarified my point to ebay **bleep** nobody cares there, they need an ebay email to prove it,,... n buyers these days are smart, the blackmail us via phone or sms or whatsapp ...

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I dont know about you **bleep** I have a list of Top Rated Sellers who have managed to wipe their feedback somehow.

Either they dont get to meet such blackmailing buyers or something is grossly wrong

Message 10 of 12
latest reply